The Perils of ebay...

Well I ordered my Terratec EWS88MT from a guy (a used item) on ebay, sent him a postal mo including postage to Rhode Island, and it’s arrived! To someone in a small town in Maine. (Doh!)…

Heh… I’ve written him to try and rectify the issue, and am now waiting, fingers tapping, to hear back from him. Hopefully whoever got it hasn’t opened it up and found a bonus! Nothing’s easy. :p

Hi Sloom:
I stand corrected… I’m presumeing you don’t live in Maine…

Bill…

Quote (woxnerw @ Feb. 20 2006,06:52)
Hi Sloom:
I stand corrected.. I'm presumeing you don't live in Maine..

Bill..

Why do you stand corrected?

And hey, there's nothing wrong with Maine. (I'm presuming you live in Maine...?) :D

Hi Sloom:
No… I live in East-side Dartmouth… But I have run up-and-down the I-95 in Maine… quite a bit… years ago… I had an Uncle who lived in Worster Ma. I used to dispise that run over the #9 from Calais to Bangor…

We got more rocks and swamps over here… :O :p

Bill…

Well, rocks and swamps is where it’s at right now, man. I’m bumming so far on the sale of the MOTU- getting confusing messages about the money order sent to me, which hasn’t arrived- and the Terratec I bought on ebay, which was sent to Winterport, Maine.

Feeling a little chilly…

Hi Sloom:
I’ve heard of stories like what’s going on with your E-Bay purchase. I’ve bought on E-Bay… and I’ve sold on E-Bay… I must have been fortunate to have delt on both ends and not gotten hurt…

I sold an AcroSound Audio transformer to a guy way over in San Fransisco… And… I bought some A-D and D-A Converters from a guy way over in Colorado, and had nothing but a “Good Expirence”…

I sure hope you get this matter resolved…

Bill…