This forum

Quote:

Dubious 45 and not counting the 15 years he went barefooted . . . .

You know me well zaY... When I werz young, shoes were stuffed in the closet and forgotten about entirely until the first day of a new school year. Mom made us wear 'em to church... sometimes... :laugh:

The bottoms of my feet used be as thick and tough as alligator hide... Now I can't walk across a swept concrete floor barefoot without grimacing... I'm fallin' apart!! AAAHH!!!

D
Quote:

I'm surprised though because that used to be a really helpful group over there...

They are helpful - just that I'm a noob over there. Finally the head honcho replied to both my questions. I presume Peter Gannon is PG.

Oh, and I found an old picker I know in RealBand. Wanda Vick does the dobro. She was in Porter Wagoner's all girl band when I signed on to produce a double TV album on him. She was the only one in the band I used on the session. She's a great fiddle player. I remember telling her while doing a fiddle over-dub around the 5th take, that I wanted it to sound "less Hungary and more hungry." For some reason that direction made sense to her. Great gal.

Peter Gannon - Yep. The big cheese himself… cool. By all indications, PG is a class outfit.

D