This forum

It’a amazing to me how spoiled I am using this forum - reponse time is light speed comapared to others I’m on out of use of new software.

We are blessed to have such a great group here. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a newbie “put off” even by the silliest of questions.

I asked another forum “Where’s the bathroom?” and I’ll be danged - I’ve not got a response in 3 days.

The minute I log on to the server I check my mail…
then come here…
The local news is somewhere down the list…

Then I stick my nose out the door and sniff the air the see which way the wind is blowing…

The forecast says we’re in for 48 hours of snow-ice-freezing rain and rain…
I don’t believe the forecast…
We’ll see…
This weather is coming in from North-eastern Texas…
via… the Great Lakes…
Well…

Bill…

To mis quote a song lyric Mr. Willis

"There’s a Bathroom on the right" :laugh:

Hi, I’m a newbie, where’s the buffet? :cool:

Don’t ask for a bathroom unless you really want one…
:D

http://www.break.com/index…nk.html

Quote: (Zay @ Jan. 06 2009, 2:46 PM)

To mis quote a song lyric Mr. Willis

"There's a Bathroom on the right" :laugh:

Hi, I'm a newbie, where's the buffet? :cool:

Huh - I thought that was CCR. Oh, well, what do I know, as Foreigner once said, "I'm a 30 watt bulb."

Guy interviewing potential employee…
Do you know CPR?

Guy looking for job replies:

Hell yeah,I love Creedence… ??? :whistle:

See - all these replies - a video - humor - all from one post - what’s wrong with those folks on other forums?

I must be a vampire.

Quote: (Poppa Willis @ Jan. 06 2009, 4:31 PM)

See - all these replies - a video - humor - all from one post - what's wrong with those folks on other forums?

I must be a vampire.

Nope. A werewolf. I seen pichers... :p

D

Ah, You are correct sir.

Quote: (Poppa Willis @ Jan. 06 2009, 5:39 PM)

Ah, You are correct sir.

HEY YOU!

We're not in the military, and I AM NOT OLD ENOUGH to be a "sir"! Sir... :p

D - 45 going on 15...

sorry ma’am

Yeesh… :laugh:

D

I knight thee, Sir Dubious. Mmmmm, well, maybe we should get Craig to do this.

The usual recomendation at most other forums is

RTFM RTFM - and get a haircut

This joint and the Reaper forum is me favorite haunts online. Nice buncha fellers/gals at both places… and as a bonus over there, their software works! :laugh:

LOL! Hey!? Hey?! No need for the boiling oil… put the torches down…!!
:laugh:

Satirically yours,

Sir Dubious of Al-A-bammer

‘old’ is all in how you feel. by that condition, i’m definitely ‘sir’!

Quote:

their software works!

And I guess all the music posted here done in n-Track is done how? n-Track works.
I use another program for midi stuff but n-Track is still my go to.
And I got a note from Flavio saying midi clips are coming this month! Wooo hooo!

I was referring to RealBand forum I posted in and got no response. (And by the way - there seems to be more "restore to factory settings" going on over there than here.) I ain't sayin' - I'm just sayin'. I don't like to talk about someone else's software on someone else's software forum.

You can if you want though. Ya jerk!
:whistle:

*looking for oil and torch* lol

Dubious 45 going on 15 is more like . . .
Dubious 45 and not counting the 15 years he went barefooted . . . .

In which case that puts me in “Senior Citizen” and Poppa “The Werewolf of Colorado” Willis four days older ‘n’ dirt!

Hmmm, that could be a song

Ahh Woooooooo
Werewolves of Colorado
His hair was perfect!
Ha, I’d like to meet his tailor!

Quote:

I was referring to RealBand forum I posted in and got no response. (And by the way - there seems to be more "restore to factory settings" going on over there than here.) I ain't sayin' - I'm just sayin'.

Re: PG's forums - I haven't been hanging out over there for a loooonnnggg time. I'm surprised though because that used to be a really helpful group over there...

RealBand and restore factory defaults: That's kind of not surprising... It's a pretty 'new' product. My new BIAB version with RealBand arrived Monday via the big brown truck but I haven't even looked at it yet, so you got a leg up on me there!

Quote:

I don't like to talk about someone else's software on someone else's software forum.

You can if you want though. Ya jerk!

What? I never asked for permission before! :laugh:
It's all in good fun folks... :agree:

Gimme a few weeks and I'll get myself a shiny V6 license and see for myself how n-Track "works". It won't be "go to" though because there's too many things missing that I need and use regularly. I'll be having shedloads of multi-track live recordings headed into my "studio" soon and I know of nothing better to mix/edit those with... It comes down to what you need and what works best for a given task. I'll see if the peeps will let me post some of the stuff. Let you guys critique it for me.

D - not a jerk... well, maybe a firm twitch... :laugh: