ToolBar Issue

With Looping Icon…

Hi Today:

I’ve noticed this with the n-Track Latest builds as they are displayed on my setups…

The Looping icon on the toolbar does not Hi-Lite when activated…
However, the Looping icon on the Drop-down menu indicates the correct display…

Is this something that can be fixed ?

Bill…

Just tried it Bill, can confirm that the Icon doesn’t highlight but will loop if the wave is highlighted, don’t normally use this, so do you have to highlight what you want to loop normally?

Hi Yaz:

Yes Sir…

That’s correct…
In the past and on versions of v6.0
I would Hi-Lite an area of the timeline and then go to the toolbar and Right-click on the Loop Icon and all would work normally…

I’m not quite sure when this issue began to appear… I think it was when other issues of the Looping Feature got refined…

The Looping works alright… At least…
for me…it does…
YET… It’s just an Indicator Issue…

However, now the Toolbar Loop Icon doesn’t Hi-Lite…
However, the Drop-Down Menu Loop Icon Hi-Lites…
to indicate that the loop feature is active…
And Works…
BUT…
the toolbar Loop Icon doesn’t indicate that the timeline, Is Active…

When listening and monitoring to a song, is, how I use the looping feature while I’m playing and deciding the use of a Plug-in… Well…
Sometimes…
AS WELL…
I use the Looping for other uses…

I’d like to see a “LOCK Feature” added to the Looping Action…

I don’t know if this can be “Coded Into” the Looping feature…
BUT…
if it can be done…
Then other areas of the Timelin can then be Hi-Lited into Looping and a NUMBERING Sequence could then be assigned to the looping timeline where many areas of the timeline can be auditioned in sequence while the PLAY Button is in the Play Mode…

I would use a feature like this while setting Levels and Plug-ins as the mix “Comes Together”…
on Individual Tracks and Group Mixes… AND
All… as the project/song takes shape…

Bill…

p.s.
This might be something that could use development in future Versions and Builds of n-Track…

Do you think Flavio could be prodded into considering putting some thought into adding this into the Looping Design.
????