Transferring data from android phone to new Mac

Hi, I have N-track (paid subscription on my google pixel 6a, I have a couple of dozen recorded songs on there that I would like on my new Macbook. I’ve open n-track and signed in here and they don’t appear to be on my profile. Can anyone help? I don’t know if it makes any difference but I don’t want them viewable by anyone else, they are very much in rough stages (and will probably remain so!) TIA

Projects are stored locally in the device storage. You can load the song on your Pixel, share the song as as multitrack song file (sgw) using the share button, send it to the Mac (for example via a bluetooth connection, Google Drive, Dropbox, or other file sharing service) and open the sgw file using n-Track Studio on the Mac.
You can find more info in this video tutorial.

Flavio.

Thank you so much for your reply, I’ve got the files into drive, which I have open on my Mac, I’ve downloaded n-track, just can’t now see how to get the file open in n-track.

If the files are in the packed song (sgw) format, you should be able to open them with the “File” → “Open” command, or clicking on the folder icon in the top right corner of the song browser.