Upgrade version

Hi,

please i want to upgrade my version but it seems that i have to pays 139 $and not the difference between the basic and the one after…

Did somenone try to upgrade. Shall we pay all the amount?

1 Like

Please contact us at support@ntrack.com so that we can check which version you have already purchased. The link to upgrade is https://ntrack.com/upgrade

Flavio.

Ok thak you it is done. I have another question. Is n-track studio free for already suscribers who purchased the software? because when i douwloaded n-track for android, it seems that i have to pay for the extended version wich i already paid for.

Thik you for reply.

Best Regards

I mean the application n-track studio 9 dowloaded on my phone!

Linda,

the desktop (Windows and Mac) and the iOS and Android versions of n-Track are separate purchases, i.e. if you purchased on Windows and want to use on Android, you should purchase or subscribe to the Android version too. You can get the Android version for as low as $0.99 for one month.

Flavio.

Hola Flavio
soy Nicolás de Argentina quiero comprar con mercado pago o tarjeta de débito ,se puede?o solo con tarjeta de crédito?
Estaría bueno que los tutoriales de YouTube tengan subtitulos al español, gracias lo mejor del mundo la aplicación

No sé si entiendo a qué método de pago te refieres. Los sistemas de pago que utilizamos aceptan varias formas de pago, dependiendo del país. Si está comprando n-Track en nuestro sitio web, los métodos de pago disponibles deberían aparecer cuando hace clic en uno de los dos botones de compra (usamos Paypal y Stripe). Si está comprando en Android, puede consultar los métodos de pago disponibles aquí

Si está comprando en la tienda de aplicaciones, consulte este enlace

En cuanto a los videos de YouTube, ya puede activar los subtítulos en español: active el botón de subtítulos, luego toque el ícono de configuración/engranaje, luego en Subtítulos, luego en Traducir automáticamente, luego seleccione Español. La calidad de los subtítulos traducidos automáticamente suele ser bastante útil.

Salud,
Flavio.

I’m not sure if I understand what payment method you’re referring to. The payment systems that we use accept various forms of payment, depending on the country. If you’re purchasing n-Track on our website the available payment methods should appear when you click on one of the two the buy buttons (we use Paypal and Stripe). If you’re purchasing on Android, you can check the available payment methods here.

If you’re purchasing on the App store check this link.

As for the YouTube videos, you can already activate Spanish subtitles: activate the subtitles button, then tap on the settings/gear icon, then on Captions, then on Auto-translate, then select Spanish. The quality of auto-translated subtitles is usually quite usable.

Cheers,
Flavio.