Virtual MIDI keyboard malfunctioning

Hi all,

I have the latest version of N-Track Studio installed, and the following problem appears:

in the virtual MIDI Keyboard menu, only the “show keyboard map” and “Learn” are working. Octave up, octave down and reset options are neither clickable with the mouse nor with the keyboard.

Could anyone please help me with this? Is there a way to reset the keyabord, or something? I’ve tried removing and installing the app again, but to no avail.

Cheers,
Rokas

Nevermind,
I’ve re-learned all the keys and not it seems to work.

Quote:

Re: Virtual MIDI keyboard malfunctioning
write my paper
Hi all,

I have the latest version of N-Track Studio installed, and the following problem appears:

in the virtual MIDI Keyboard menu, only the "show keyboard map" and "Learn" are working. Octave up, octave down and reset options are neither clickable with the mouse nor with the keyboard.

Could anyone please help me with this? Is there a way to reset the keyabord, or something? I've tried removing and installing the app again, but to no avail.

Cheers,
Rokas

Hi Rokas,

I used to work with REAPER for a couple of months, but now switched back to N-Track Studio. I guess I've a similar issue. The latest version is not working properly, and it seems to me that the problems may be with the Windows updates. I've a bad luck with it from the very beginning - couldn't download it because of my anti virus (it blocked the process all the time, so I had to disable the anti virus and then it worked) and then this issue.