Vst problems..

need help

hey guys i recently format my pc and reinstalled n-track and have some song im currently working on N right now… but the problem i have is that N doesnt see my vsts, like drumagog or ezd, the only vst it sees are the one ons the vstplugins folder not the vstsharedfolder, and i have add the folder to the vst thing on the preferences and still no luck, can anyone help?

Daldo

Hi Daldo:

You might try…
Drop-down menu Track>Effects
The effects window >
then open Settings…
Then DO a Re-Scan…
If that don’t work… You may have to create a folder in n-Track VST Folder and Cut-and-Paste EZDrummer and Drumagog in the n-Track VST Folder…
If that don’t work
un-install those applications and re-install them…
at install placment time check to see if they will install in the n-Track VST Folder… There’s Trade-offs/Side Effects to that…
they may not open in another Editor, or something like that…

I used to use Drummagog on earlier versions of n-Track… I opened and worked fine on the P-111 I have…
That’s a great Drum Track Editor…

Re-installing Operating Systems on a machine is OnE - BiG - DrAG…
I wish I knew more about all this stuff… I hope you get your setup working…AgAiN…

Bill…

Yes, some plug-ins have to be reinstalled after you rebuild the computer, simply copying the plug-ins back to the drive is not enough. Don’t know about you, but that is what I tried and it did not go so well.
Also, in the registry there is a “Name” called VSTPluginsPath. I think this should correspond to the plug-in folder… but you edit the registry at your own risk.

I.T.