Weehee!! I'm IN!!

Thanks guys for the support…and votes!
(Oh and TomS for the post buddy… :laugh: ) I have some good mates here.

If anything the whole thing has probably got me more listens… :agree:

Did miss something?

Don’t let 'em get you down Craig. Like I said before, I don’t usually vote in those things but IMO, you have the best overall “product” there. So why not?

It does point out the foibles of some of these open vote web contests. The big difference here though is you made the cut amongst a panel of reviewers whom I assume you don’t even “know” metaphorically, webber-nettically speaking… :laugh:

So hang in there. It IS A GOOD SONG.

D

Quote: (spreadercraig @ Dec. 14 2008, 2:16 PM)

Well it looks like people had better stop voting for me.

The guys over there don't like the fact that I asked you lot to take a look....

Oh well...thats pissed on my fire!!

Thanks anyway...

Oh I C! Well does it help any to realize that we are all soundclickers too? We just like the more sophisticated ntrack forum to hangout in. Soundclick encourages and promotes deep linking. It should be no issue. I only voted once. You were winning because of your talent. Not because anything is phoney. The guys from ntrack who are voting for you are voting for you because they know your music and respect your talent, and are into this song.
Quote: (Levi @ Dec. 14 2008, 10:07 PM)

Quote: (spreadercraig @ Dec. 14 2008, 2:16 PM)

Well it looks like people had better stop voting for me.

The guys over there don't like the fact that I asked you lot to take a look....

Oh well...thats pissed on my fire!!

Thanks anyway...

Oh I C!
Well does it help any to realize that we are all soundclickers too?
We just like the more sophisticated ntrack forum to hangout in.
Soundclick encourages and promotes deep linking.
It should be no issue.
I only voted once.
You were winning because of your
talent. Not because anything is phoney.
The guys from ntrack who are voting for you are voting for you because they know your music and respect your talent, and are into this song.

Good Post! Hey does Ange know yet? Somebody send her a message to check it out....and vote for the best song!
Quote: (Paco572 @ Dec. 14 2008, 2:25 PM)

Just voted for ya..Good luck.

PACO

I love how Paco DID NOT take your advice from the post above his!

He’s a rebel. A reb. A contrarian. WE don’t take **** from SC.
Oh that’s right we’re all memebers. Never mind.

:laugh:
Quote: (Dubious @ Dec. 14 2008, 9:03 PM)

Don't let 'em get you down Craig. Like I said before, I don't usually vote in those things but IMO, you have the best overall "product" there. So why not?

It does point out the foibles of some of these open vote web contests. The big difference here though is you made the cut amongst a panel of reviewers whom I assume you don't even "know" metaphorically, webber-nettically speaking... :laugh:

So hang in there. It IS A GOOD SONG.

D

Totally agreed! Thanks Dubi! :agree:

well, i just listened and voted.
there were quite a few songs there that really sounded great and were well-written.
i’m jealous.
i thought of going in next month on a lark, but i don’t know.
some good stuff that would put my amateur hack avant-garde stuff to shame.
good luck to craig and all the contestants!

I was a bit jealous too when I heard some of the others Jdet…however you’re talking nonsense about your own music there… :)
You need to get it in!!

you got my vote, and i’ve passed the word to all our friends…they all voting for you too. you never fail to impress Spreadie, good for you. xx

Thanks Ange…you’re a diamond!

And I forgot to thank you Dubious for your kind words :agree:

A lot of well done material in this little contest. Just got my DSL hooked up today, so this is the first chance I’ve had to listen. And when did it become unfair that a musician would actually have fans?

Hey Kev - congrats on the DSL!!
Like night and day ain’t it?!

Quote:

Hey Kev - congrats on the DSL!!
Like night and day ain't it?!

It would be a sad day if I had to go back.

The big change for you will be the quality of hi-fi plays at SoundClick - I just clicked on a lo-fi for the first time in a while and MAN it was horrible.

Yeah, I’ve found a lot of the music there is actually quite good. I’ve been stuck listening to the songs and not so much the music till now, unless I wanted to spend a half hour downloading something. Listening to lofi has the one advantage of making problems with a mix very obvious. When I listen on lofi and something actually sounds pretty good, I know it’s been done right.

i wouldn’t go back. dial-up or nothing, i go nothing and sap off the in-laws’ computer.

Dial-up sucks… I was a great day when we got cable access here. Plus, the neat thing is, when the rest of the fam is hogging all our bandwidth, well… my neighbor’s Wi-Fi is unsecured… :laugh:

D

PS All you dudes with Wi-Fi in your homes…

Hide your SSID.
Turn on WEP.
Use the MAC access table.
Use the firewall. (If your router has one.)

Knock on wood, I have never been hacked or infected… :agree: