Weehee!! I'm IN!!

PLEASE vote for me…

I got in the twelve at SC!!

Please vote here!
http://board.soundclick.com/viewtopic.php?t=289908

(if you like the tune obviously)

Hey Nix was it you that dropped out of judging?

Cheers
Craig

Hey ntrackers! last month the winner only got a total of something like 16 votes! There’s enough of us here to swing the vote!

(No actually, the guy heading it up asked me to name finalists. I said OK. I mailed him back saying he should send me the long list and he wrote back saying that Nick Laroache was going to do it instead. Then apparently LaRoache went AWOL and Amy Devlin volunteered. So that’s all I know, the guy minimack is a little absent minded/distracted sometimes. (pretty good rapper/artist though)

VOTE FOR CRAIG!VOTE FOR CRAIG!VOTE FOR CRAIG!VOTE FOR CRAIG!VOTE FOR CRAIG!VOTE FOR CRAIG!VOTE FOR CRAIG!VOTE FOR CRAIG!VOTE FOR CRAIG!VOTE FOR CRAIG!VOTE FOR CRAIG!

Done and done. :agree:

I narrowed it down to A Million and One or Dance Like A Monkey - tough call. :p

Vote early, often, and louder than anyone!

Craig, do you get the idea that we who say you are one talented dude know what we’re talking about? :agree:

Break a leg! :)

Done, oh by the way it does look like a dun’deal too. Your way out in the lead!

Good luck Craig!

I usually don’t vote in these things but that is such a well done tune… :agree: you got my vote!

All the best,

D

Weehee? Is that the Brit version of Woohoo? Also known as Wahoo! and Yahoo (before some website ruined it?)

Done! Keep it going guys, Craigs gonna win this :agree:

Must say…thanks everyone!! Really truly you are all great guys!!

How long is the voting for? It’s great to be in front…for now…
(Tom, still really can’t agree with you there :;): )

Weehee Woohoo…wasn’t sure what to put Poppa…All these American and English sayings…
My Grandfather said he met an American pilot during the second world war and they became firm friends. From then on he always said “Gee Whizz”…

It was his catchphrase until the day he died!

Gee whizz! I think there’s a rule that you can’t say that phrase unless you were born before 1930.

I think they will let it go until the end of the month. So that’s about 12 days I think.

Now you’re cookin with gas! Good Gracious! Shucks! Heavens to Betsy! Great Balls of Fire! Makes me think of Gomer Pyle, Guuaaaaaaalleeeee!

Quote:

"Gee Whizz"..

It was his catchphrase until the day he died!

That's a cool little story!
Quote: (spreadercraig @ Dec. 13 2008, 4:02 AM)

Weehee Woohoo...wasn't sure what to put Poppa...All these American and English sayings...
My Grandfather said he met an American pilot during the second world war and they became firm friends. From then on he always said "Gee Whizz"..

Craig, Texans who want favors from women say yee'haa :laugh:
It really doesn't matter what you say if you spirit is right!!

Looks like the SC forum bit the dust! Thought that it was working pretty weird. Eveyone who’s been there should be dumping their history and cookies!

Quote: (Levi @ Dec. 13 2008, 4:18 PM)

Looks like the SC forum bit the dust!
Thought that it was working pretty weird.
Eveyone who's been there should be dumping their history and cookies!

Levi's right! clear your history and cookies! My computer just got all wierd on me.

Well it looks like people had better stop voting for me.

The guys over there don’t like the fact that I asked you lot to take a look…

Oh well…thats pissed on my fire!!

Thanks anyway…

Just voted for ya…Good luck.

PACO

Hey - just because THEY don’t have any friends.
Remember American Idol. The difference is Craig - you deserve it!

I just read the Soundclick forum. Who are they trying to kid? Have they not listened to the charts over there?
Give me a break!