What do these buttons do?

These buttons are available under the spectrum analyzer and the stereo scope and I cannot figure out their functions.

These buttons turn on or off whatever equalizer settings you have. Grab one of those blue buttons and move it upwards, you'll increase that frequency. Then when you hit the Left or Right buttons it will turn off your Eq setting on the left or right side, assuming you have a stereo track. The big circle one turns off all equalization both sides. It's handy to compare Eq versus none.

Actually I now think that the 2 buttons(L & R) flip the polarity on the selected side. When I click one of them with no changes to the eq the track sounds very different. Mainly the bass sounds like it got pushed to the sides. You’re correct with the other button that it A/B’s the EQ changes. Thank you

You're welcome, between you and me we'll figure this thing out! :laugh:

Hi n-track Forum…
Old Forum Member checking in…

I was here when n-Track was in BETA… I presently use V 6 latest build and V 7 build latest build…

I would like to update my n-Track Version-and-Use to the latest Version … I’m not quite sure of where to navigate to or what it will cost me in CAD to keep the same MODEL/VERSION… I mainly use n-Track for editing-and-mastering old Tracks-and-ALL… I use VISTA and Windows 7 as Operating Systems… I do have a Laptop that has Windows 10 PRO installed on it…

What Model/Version n-Track do I need to update to// AND… Am I able to continue using n-Track V 6 and V 7 ? Even though they are not supported anymore?? I am unable to Operate-and-Use them on my OLD Windows Machines, for some unknown reason… However, I’d like to re-install them on my Vista and Win 7 machines…

Looking for some Advise and Help… Thank you in advance for needed Help…

woxnerw

I think version 7 will still run under Windows 7. If you have a problem use the compatibility mode to set the version. I have both version 8 and 9 on a Windows10 64 bit operating system with no problem no compatibility mode needed. Version 9 has significant changes over earlier versions - it has many new features and many functions have significantly changed from version 7. It will run your old files, but locating features can be a challenge until you have familiarized yourself with the lay out. .