What to do, what to do?

Elaina June’s - I’m Ready - FINAL

Poppa, that’s not a picture of a bumper, it’s a picture of my son’s and my reflection on the bumper!
:laugh:

Off to listen now.
:agree:

edit: well, I’ve listened, and you know the theology makes me cringe, but it sure is fabulously done.
:agree:

Tell us again about the mics and mixing and such.

congratulations on the Thoreau approach (“simplify, simplify”). the theology does not make me cringe (heck, i was married to facist and let her live), and the sound is simple and sweet. great stuff. i like teh stuff that doesn’t yearn for commercial/pop appeal.

It’s great Poppa. Very nice job.

If she ever wants to do a full-on, hammer it out there, “CCM” version, let me know. It could be pumped up immensely if so desired. However, it sends an awesome message and sounds great just as is. :agree:

D

I’m halfway through the pre-production rehearsal with the band on her new project - she wants live, I want studio. we’ll see where it goes. She’s ready. Not sure I am though.

:agree: Hi PW, It sounds real good, sweet voice. I think you should do both; this version and full band. R u playin the guitar? Cool. :)
Levi

No guitar in it. It’s a Motif Keyboard. That’s just two tracks. One vocal one keys.

Maybe some light percussion and leave 'er be.

NICE!