What tunes you doin'?

Tina! I genuinely can’t wait for your next offering.

(I’m waiting for the family to sod off to bed and for the dog to expire so that his snoring isn’t on every track, as usual!)

thats really lovely to hear tony
i hope we dont dissapoint you… we decided before we get stereotyiped as those women who do fun songs wed write a slow ballad & we have but it needs acoustic guitar so im in the same position as you … waiting for the house to be quite so i can record it but not too late so i wake evryone up!!
at least i havent got a dog t worry about
what are u doing then?

It’s good to bump into someone else who likes to keep out of the pigeon-holes. I’ve recently become fascinated with pigeon-holery and re-production. Something about the buzz from a few old tracks that have haunted or ear-wormed me through the stages of my life. For fun.

So!? How are you’s approaching your ballad? Is it your own? Have you got a theme or/ and comparative template?

PS. Trying to finish a proper cheeser :laugh:

Quote: (TonyR @ Jan. 25 2011, 6:24 PM)

It's good to bump into someone else who likes to keep out of the pigeon-holes. I've recently become fascinated with pigeon-holery and re-production. Something about the buzz from a few old tracks that have haunted or ear-wormed me through the stages of my life. For fun.

So!? How are you's approaching your ballad? Is it your own? Have you got a theme or/ and comparative template?

the only problem were having is getting alli to write a serious lyric she can knock out funny ones but serous ones seem to be harder

im still waiting for your glam rock song to surface here

I’m working on the sound of silence. So far… pretty dang successfully…

UJ

Quote: (Unblown_Jonson @ Jan. 26 2011, 7:31 AM)

I'm working on the sound of silence. So far... pretty dang successfully...

UJ

Historically speaking........betcha still don't finish it :whistle: :)
Quote: (Willy Eckerslike @ Jan. 26 2011, 10:09 AM)

Quote: (Unblown_Jonson @ Jan. 26 2011, 7:31 AM)

I'm working on the sound of silence. So far... pretty dang successfully...

UJ

Historically speaking........betcha still don't finish it
:whistle:
:)

Heh...

It's not a destination... it's a journey. :laugh:

UJ

I’m working on a cover of John Cage’s 4:33 but the house is too noisey. Perhaps I should try it without hitting record. :whistle:

So, here we go for another night of hope, gang. Good luck.

Tina. The 70s thing got shoved to the back while I finish another that is so cheesy that I’m getting blisters on the roof of my mouth.

UJ. I’ve got the perfect outro for yuh http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15285091/IW.mp3

Quote: (TonyR @ Jan. 26 2011, 2:37 PM)

So, here we go for another night of hope, gang. Good luck.

Tina. The 70s thing got shoved to the back while I finish another that is so cheesy that I'm getting blisters on the roof of my mouth.

UJ. I've got the perfect outro for yuh http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15285091/IW.mp3

Ssshhhhh! Too much... "sound"...

UJ

sorrrrreeee - shhhh. “stumbles backwards into the mic stand” :laugh: