Who is Hugh Jass - Really

(it’s not me)

I suspected Hugh Jass was an existing forum member out to have some fun from his first post, and frankly I guess he’s received the response he was going for. So I pose the question…

Either way I hope it doesn’t get out of hand. If it’s who I think it is, I’m sure it won’t.

Snot ME! I’m all for having some fun and everything but I WOULD NEVER claim to be a member of Avenged Sevenfold! :laugh:

I do have SOME standards ya’ know… low they may be…

D

Do we get a prize if we vote right? if we ever find out? :laugh:

Give the guy a break,

after the success of City of Evil’s “Bat Country” they are under a lot of pressure to come out with another hit, so far 500,000 sales of the latest self titled CD is not doing so hot, so he better get this Ntrack going at home!
:agree:

desperate times call for desperate measures…

IF he is Brian than he does have some education in musical engineering, although he dropped out of the Musicians Institute in Hollywood to join the band.

keep shinin

jerm :cool:

Quote:

Give the guy a break,

Not until I see a well written, two page apology to Mr. Bill Woxner. He can hang around and have fun without being an a$$hole.

D

PS HughJ probably won't be able to get his mommy to type two whole pages for him though... :p

Don’t really know or care who he is, figured he was a troll. Not gonna waste typing skills (since mine suck really bad) on the junk either.

But I voted for Jdet cause he has that “HUGE BOTTOM END” sound!

:cool:
:laugh:

Edit: After the Bambi thang I actually figured it was Poppa!

Quote: (Diogesneez @ Jul. 06 2009, 9:16 AM)

Quote:

Give the guy a break,

Not until I see a well written, two page apology to Mr. Bill Woxner. He can hang around and have fun without being an a$$hole.

Yeah, I agree that was just wrong, I believe I spoke up on that in the thread. :agree:

keep shinin

Don’t really care who he is. I find it hard to believe any of the regulars would have launched that assault on Bill, unless they were just misguided and didn’t know when to stop.
He’s arrogant enough to be who he says he is, but if he is, he ain’t gonna win any friends or fans here. I’ve got around 1000 metal cds, but I won’t be adding the Avenged Sevenfold latest to the collection.

Well I think the hugenes and the vapor where a sure give away :laugh:

I seriously have no idea. The only folks I’d suspect haven’t been here in a long time, and even those folks didn’t try to be too anonymous. (and picking on Bill was a bit low)

Quote: (phoo @ Jul. 06 2009, 12:18 PM)

I seriously have no idea. The only folks I'd suspect haven't been here in a long time, and even those folks didn't try to be too anonymous. (and picking on Bill was a bit low)

I feel bad now about picking on Bill. He struck me at first as a mouthy cornball...the kind you see on every forum...the omnipresent dude who hangs on every word everyone says. I was wrong and I'll admit it. I plan to send the guy a PM with my apology.

I saw the hit on Bill as part of the act. And thought that Bill played his part well.

Bill is one of the nicest guys I’ve never met. He’s always been very encouraging and supportive; willing to share information and give when needed. He’s been around this place for as long as I can remember and I hope that continues to be the case.

Thanks for the apology Hugh.

Much respect to Bill.

Mark

YEah, don’t kill bill,

keep shinin

i would’ve picked a better band than avenged sevenfold (like flock of seagulls). you’re just asking for a grilling to say something like that.

we haven’t heard from toms in a few days. let’s round up the pitchforks and get him!

tee hee…flock of seagulls that is a good one…

HEy seven fold ain’t all that bad, if you are into that 80’s LA knock off sound,
that sort of plays it safe and doesn’t do anything too progressive or with the times…(which a lot of people seem to be into these days), I remember when Buckcherry came out with Crazy Bitch, the 30 something cougars just went “crazy” over that one! I was so glad when that summer was over and ZZO gave it a rest.
:agree:

keep shinin

Quote: (john doe's evil twin @ Jul. 06 2009, 3:25 PM)

i would've picked a better band than avenged sevenfold (like flock of seagulls).
you're just asking for a grilling to say something like that.

Flock of Seagulls? wtf? You mean those MTV lamerz from the 80's with the vaseline slicked up white hair flaps. Oh come on, get real. Avenged Sevenfold is an f***in awesome name if you dig what it's all about, bro. :peace: :whistle:

Sock of Fleagulls!

me tinks JD make a funny and HJ no get it :p

keep shinin