First: Windows 10, Ntrack ver: 9.1.8 Build 6951
Here are my steps:
- Launch Ntrack
- File | New
- File | Import audio file (c:\Rehearsals\Recording.mp3)
Now I want to save my project & sng file
3. File | Save as | “c:\Rehearsals\Practice-1.sng” [Save]
I restart Ntrack to see if my Project is there.
4. File Exit
5. Launch Ntrack. It automatically brings up my “Practice-1” project. This is good!
Next I want to cut out a large chunk of the recording and save it as “Song-1”
6. I edit the file
7. File | Mixdown : mixdown to “c:\Rehearsals\Practic-1\Exported Audio\Song-1.mp3” [Save]
8. (I check that the file has been created and it has.)
Next I open the Project and repeat the process to edit the second song
9. File | Open | “c:\Rehearsals\Practice-1.sng” [Open]
****** It opens the file I just mixed down not the entire night recording. This is bad.