Wow, What a weekend!

Friday I spent the whole day running around arranging a last minute birthday party for Amy (she was 7), we hired a hall in the morning and I had managed to conjure up a full on party by 3.30pm! party food, games, face painting, pa: disco…the lot…it was awesome!

then…

The next morning I opened a local charity festival, I’d never played at a festival before so I was pretty nervous, it was awesome though and I went down really well (got very sunburnt though)

then…

I had to leave the festival early to go and set up for another tour date/concert where we were also running the bar and I did my usual 2x 45 min sets followed by putting everything back and cleaning up etc

then…

I taught at Sunday school the next morning and did the worship

then…

I did a ‘power-slide’ across the church hall into the cushioned kids area and managed to bend my big toe nail back so that it snapped, dead centre from top to bottom and is now hanging off!

Funny thing is…I’m loving life right now! shattered…but happy :)

Go, Ange!

You should fill the gaps with a ‘power kite’.
Try a Flexiloil Super 10. Amy will love it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgDGV3Z0NZE

have u ever bungiejump off windmill fans. it can fun. we do these in my contry many oftens.

Quote: (ange @ Jun. 14 2010, 11:11 AM)

then...
I taught at Sunday school the next morning and did the worship

then...

I did a 'power-slide' across the church hall into the cushioned kids area and managed to bend my big toe nail back so that it snapped, dead centre from top to bottom and is now hanging off!

Funny thing is...I'm loving life right now! shattered...but happy :)

Just one question.

Did you do the power slide during the worship?

'cause that would have been off the chain. ???

Careful with that big toe, I lost one of mine mine in 82 in Arkansas, didn't hurt when it happened (ripped it right out) but man every time it got bumped or stepped on! OUCH!
funny thing, you can go years without anyone ever stepping on your foot, then for some reason once you loose a nail like that within weeks several people will. :angry:

keep shinin

jerm :cool:

Hi ange and All:

Do it while you’re young…
Even, loose a toenail…
Man… I can feel it from here…
When you’re young the energy just doesn’t seem to stop…

Canada Post hurts… BiG tImE…
No CD yet…
The mail in my neighbourhood is delivered to us anytime between 11:30am and noontime…
All he brings to me these days is utility bills…
NO CD.
:p
:laugh:

I’m gonna have to come over there and get it myself…
:)
I’ll give then another 24 hours…
Then I’ll go get a plane ticket…

Bill…

Quote: (woxnerw @ Jun. 15 2010, 3:28 PM)

Hi ange and All:

Do it while you're young..
Even, loose a toenail..
Man.. I can feel it from here..
When you're young the energy just doesn't seem to stop..

Canada Post hurts.. BiG tImE..
No CD yet..
The mail in my neighbourhood is delivered to us anytime between 11:30am and noontime..
All he brings to me these days is utility bills..
NO CD.
:p

I'm gonna have to come over there and get it myself..
I'll give then another 24 hours..
Then I'll go get a plane ticket..

Bill..

:( It was posted ages ago! give it another day or two and if it's still not there we'll send you another (recorded delivary this time). let us know!

toe hurts...but is better than it could be, although I'm kinda avoiding the bath a the moment as the thought of getting it wet or taking of the bandage scares me!

Pain is good for your character. At least, that’s what I’ve heard.

I know it’s the Canada Post…
I’m in no hurry, ange… :agree:
Thanks for the reply…

NOT TO WORRY… ange and Rob…

I’m just bringing to surface how Canada Post (in Ottawa) treats us Bluenoser/Canucks… down on the East Coast…
Canada Post sees us EaSTERNERS THIS WAY…

wE ARE WAY OVER HERE ON THE eAST cOAST…
Let them Bluenosers complain… Maybe, they’ll go-away, after a while OR forget what they’re complaining about
Hehehehe…

I’m spending more time watching the World Cup down in South Africa…
However, I’d like to see an Irish Team and a Canadian Team down there, as well…

Maybe, next time, in 2014…

Bill…

Quote: (jeremysdemo @ Jun. 15 2010, 7:13 AM)

I did a 'power-slide' across the church hall into the cushioned kids area and managed to bend my big toe nail back so that it snapped, dead centre from top to bottom and is now hanging off!

Did you do the power slide during the worship?

Ouch that must'a hurt!

...and

yup...I did the powerslide into te middle of the church hal whilst the main worship (i do kids worship) was on...in front of everyone! (I then managed to smack one of the ongregation with a flag!...twas a clumsy day for me)!