WTF ?

Really ???

Worst cover ever ?

http://home.online.no/~si-oeyva/Pictures/FINALCOUNTDOWN.wmv

Just typical of the band to start the song in a different key to the singer!

Actually, the star (unsung) of the show is the sound engineer that recorded that. Not a bad recording of a terrible performance. I particularly like the snare sound.

I don’t think (after one hearing) that the s*cker sung one single note in tune :laugh:
And then there’s the rest of them :)

<!–QuoteBegin>

I don’t think (after one hearing) that the s*cker sung one single note in tune

Many years ago I was in the car with my wife (who can’t sing for toffee). She was singing along to the radio. I said, “if you can’t get the tune right at least sing the right words”. She replied, “who said I was singing the same song as on the radio”…

Perhaps the singer on that vid is so advanced he changes key every note…

Eyup!

Ahh, this is better. All that other good stuff that has been posted recently had me feeling inferior, and I have a perfectly good wife who can do that no trouble.
The balance of the universe has been redressed. :)

Steve

Wow… not one decent sound (tone) in the entire band; that is tough to do, they should be commended. It’s funny though, by the end of the song the singer started to sound like he was in tune (with what, I don’t know). And the guitarist was burning. My favorite part was that they obviously spent more time on matching clothes and instruments than they did on actually practicing music. :)

Haha!!
I like how they are trying to look all tough and heavy all dressed in black and then some dude walks on stage mid song in red shorts and a white tank top to check the amp :)

Ouch, that made my ears hurt.

I fail to understand:

1. Who humiliate yourself doing something so profoundly horrible.
2. Why make not only a audio, but a video recording to preserve the moment for posterity.

Ouch!

.-=gp=-.

Wow.

Just…
Wow.

I’m saving this for everytime I get frustrated trying to record a vocal track that isn’t pitchy - it can always be worse!
:D

Guys… That’s me singing, with my band…

<!–QuoteBegin>

I said, “if you can’t get the tune right at least sing the right words”. She replied, “who said I was singing the same song as on the radio”…

Ok, I gotta remember that line Mark!

:D :D :D

Quote (Mark A @ Dec. 22 2005,16:22)
Just typical of the band to start the song in a different key to the singer!

Well that was…interesting.

Actually, on slow nights we would occasionally play a song in a different key just to mess with our singer. It was grand fun to see the looks of utter confusion and panic on his face as he realized he had no clue what key we were playing in. :D

Truly awesome!! The singers ability to sing in a completely different key to the band ( or any key I’ve ever heard) is stunning, the shredding guitar solo, the flying fingers on the Bontempi keyboard… Amazing performance!

Suddenly I feel much better about my singing :)

Thanks for posting this, it’s an inspiration to all musicians. Never give up, there is always someone worse than you.
Cheers,
Ian

<!–QuoteBegin>

Eyup!

Ahh, this is better. All that other good stuff that has been posted recently had me feeling inferior…

Steve

Steve, for what it’s worth, your cover of ‘Hallelujah’ and the song ‘Out of Reach’ (I seem to remember that was Bruffie and you working together ?) is in my (very) regular playlist.

W.

I just finished downloading that file.

Sheeeez.

It is dogawful. Or it must be a joke…

How did they get onto a stage ?

The drummer guy is the only one that’s half decent. I’ve never met a good drummer that was tone deaf. How do you stick around with a front man like that ?

I also hear they went a little ‘economy’ on saving some notes on the keybaord intro’s. And that guitar solo ?

The video might have been made by the soundguy when he heard this and decided no one was ever going to believe him…

W

All you guys with your fast cyber connections… See what ya get??

I figuered I needed a Hi-Speed connection… ???

I’m gonna tell Santa to take it back… I don’t want it… :O :p I thought Hi-Speed made things better… :(

I don’t believe you guys. I’ve been workin on downloading this file for an hour and a half… I’m at 50% now… Is it worth it? Should I continue?

It can’t be that bad… Is it? ???

Bill…

<!–QuoteBegin>

It can’t be that bad… Is it?

Trust me Bill.

It is.

Its like that dog ugly insect with the tenticles and 10 3/4 thorny legs and the fangs and everything that’s walking past you in the bush somewhere. It’s so ugly you can’t stand looking at it, but it also so ugly you can’t stop …

Alright… I’m hold’in my modem to it…

I got 80% of it buffered now… You better be right… Els’n I’ll come down there and pick all the oranges off yer tree…

Bill…

LoL !