Ann Coulter has made the cover of Time

Ughhh

Here’s are some quotes from Ms. Right:

Didn’t I read somewhere that Dubya gave her the codes and the football for safe keeping?

LOL!!!

TG – seeing mushroom clouds :(

I was wondering how soon you’d get to this. Who do we have to thank for your colorful collage??

Why that vicious Right wing magazine TIME, of course. She pretty much speaks what’s on her mind don’t she? That’s not necessarily a bad thing IMO.

TG

She is actually in Mpls today, speaking to the weak minds at St. Thomas. You know, those peaceful-types…yeah, they had to like triple security for her speech.

Peaceful types.

She pretty much speaks what's on her mind don't she? That's not necessarily a bad thing IMO.

If that's true, then she's definitely crazy or deranged or both :laugh:
Quote (Mr Soul @ April 18 2005,13:48)
She pretty much speaks what's on her mind don't she? That's not necessarily a bad thing IMO.

If that's true, then she's definitely crazy or deranged or both :laugh:
Why do I have a feeling you'll be buying at least one copy of the magazine??

You gotta admit that she has more balls than most men in her line of work. She calls 'em like she sees 'em and don’t mind telling you at all. That’s worth something to me. I’m sick to death of the mush-mouth, do nothing PC crowd. Ann Coulter for President 2008!! She can get Arnold “The Flabbinator” Schwarzenegger for a running mate! Scare the crap outta everybody! :D :D :D

TG

TG

We need to execute incompetent white trash bar whores like Ann Coulter and dishonest, cowardly assholes like Al Franken in order to physically intimidate douchebag ideologues. :D

I think Ann and Al should have a little bitch fight. Which girl wins?

:D :D :D :D

ROFLMAO!!

TG

Aside from political differences, Franken doesn’t even come close to Coulter in craziness, hate-mongers or anything.

well okay…but who would win?

Quote (clark_griswold @ April 18 2005,18:01)
well okay...but who would win?

Coulter no contest. She's got her finger ON the button!

TG

I guess the old addage really is true - beauty is only skin deep.

.-=gp=-.

Quote (Mr Soul @ April 18 2005,17:47)
Aside from political differences, Franken doesn't even come close to Coulter in craziness, hate-mongers or anything.

There are different degrees of craziness. I heard Ofranken compliment Hitler on the Tonight Show. Considering Al's background, this seems about as crazy as you can get.

Hey, Franken and Coulter are just in the entertainment business, one that currently seems to encourage outrageous, extremist speech.

Kinda like Ozzy biting the head off a bat, or other outrageous rock band behavior. When you get rewarded for doing something, you keep doing it, and more!

Quote (gtr4him @ April 18 2005,12:53)
Why that vicious Right wing magazine TIME, of course. She pretty much speaks what's on her mind don't she? That's not necessarily a bad thing IMO.

TG

There's nothing wrong with speaking your mind. But it's irresponsible of Time to publish such rubbish just to sell magazines. Interesting how they put her picture next to every quote... I wonder how much press an ugly woman would get saying the exact same things. What will Ann Coulter do when she gets old and her looks go away and people realize she has nothing important to say?

Magazines, TV, the whole sheebang is Bull Shat! They wanna sell sell sell, and as long as people buy buy buy, they will print and show crap crap crap! This why I put no stock in media and what they have to say!