Concerning Limey

Oh, don’t worry about it, Ali. :)

Ali bin Golli admitted he was no muslim, likewise Ted. As to Katow, well, he was who he said he was, at least up to when he stopped visiting to spend ttime on his microphone project. Wonder how that turned out? ???

Hi Phoo and Everyone:
I’m rebuilding this P-111 C-Drive and I’m in the process of installing DX and VST plugins to work with n-Track.

When the topic of Max-x Saturation plug came into this topic. I hadn’t installed it on the drive till tonight. So, I did and used it, untill I read about a work-around to make it work…

All of a sudden it stopped working… Then, I downloaded the zip file from Bill Wall’s page and installed it over the top of what I already had… Low-and-Behold it began to work again… The nag screen that appeared after it stopped working made reference to the possibility the the file had been misplaced or that the application had been improperly installed.

I’m in the process of editing some A/V clips that we did years ago on Live T.V. here at the local level… Here’s a link to some editing I’m doing on the audio of the Live TV Morning show that was done on Dec.26/96

[Edit]
I’m trying to get the link to work… I think it works , now…

The Front Man, Don MacKinnon and Steel Guitar Player, Leonnard McDonald, are no longer with us… Both have died of cancer…

I have one more song to post from this series…

The link is for Friends and Family of these fine Musicians…

Bill…

[EDIT]
I just don’t know… I’ll try to fix the upload… and post another link… :O ???

All-of-That-For-All-of-That…

I’m in the process of editing some A/V clips that we did years ago on Live T.V. here at the local level… Here’s a link to some editing I’m doing on the audio of the Live TV Morning show that was done on Dec.26/96

http://www.artistcollaboration.com/~woxnerw/Don_MacKinnon_Project/

[Edit]
I’m trying to get the link to work… I think it works , now…

The Front Man, Don MacKinnon and Steel Guitar Player, Leonnard McDonald, are no longer with us… Both have died of cancer…

I have one more song to post from this series…

The link is for Friends and Family of these fine Musicians…

Bill…

Tom, the reason I left this forum was not because of my microphone project, but because I was constantly having my religious beliefs ridiculed by Mac. Ali I am real and so is Limey. Aren’t you Limey?

bloomin eck Kev ““cors yer are”” lissen mateys ahm as real as they cum Don yer see ahn audiominds they gots the tralation ov me ““pyramid”’” so ows abaht i posts the riginal one i rote ““you be appy wiv moi then guvnor”” :D :D

:laugh: :laugh:

yer got it down good katow matey’’’’’ blew me socks off mate’’’‘yessiree ii is real but blokes dont believe me’’’‘jus been blinkin busy’’’‘n i stayed off cos one bloke hurt me feelins’’‘i ope yer doin well katow’’’ :D :D

Katow! :D

Well, how has the mic project (or any others for that matter) been going? I finally got down to Motown a few months back - I was so bummed when I couldn’t go with you guys - it was a trip - but they wouldn’t let me up into the attic that they used as an echo chamber! Can you imagine that? Anyway - howdy!

i think katow IS limey!!

:laugh: :laugh:

hey katow!!

ohmigod. is it time for the N-Track 5 year reunion already?

Greetings and Happy New Year to y’all, especially the old alumni. Will Jezar check in, too?

And don’t forget Dr. Jeff Keister, Archie!

Gooda seeya Katow!

Teryeah, your my angel. :) A good joke is only worthwhile if someone gets it. :laugh: :laugh:
What do you think about it Ted Nugent?
Sheeit boy an they says us rednecks is dumb! :D
ALi?
Ahhhh thank you Kevin my brother Mohamed he says The loneliness of the desert can bring righteousness to a man’s actions, it can bring clarity to a man’s heart, it can bring truth to a man’s soul but at the end of the day three weeks of fucking a camel gives us only a bad back.
Limey?
is dis a “pyramid” sort ov kwestion matey ““cors I dont fink I can anser that”” all those appels an pears up the pyramid an mummys and fings ““orl i wanted wos to teach moi mateys ow to mix an fings””"
:D

Caught any big fish lately? :)

Hey Archie and Katow.

It is old timer week around here! :cool:

Quote (Limey @ Jan. 02 2005,20:49)
im weally weally sorry mates if no one blves who i is''' but i is same ole limey n im sorry yer dont blve it''' n last fing i want is upsettin yer blokes''' im tryin despertly ta rember all stuff we used ta discuss'''' cos ive elped so many blokes oer course o' me life''' ow bout this '' kinda vague but i rember way bak some blokes thoght i wos keith richard which was a larf cos i aint''' n i remember ritin bout da pyramid n stuff'''' dunno y anybody'd wanna take me name anyways'''' i jus been weally busy fer too blinkin long '''' wait ''' i fink i menshuned water pipes once ''' theres a clue fer ya'''' anyways gobsa luv ta ya all mates :D :D

No no no no NO NOOOO!!!!!

Some of you may have read my post about currencies or something before Christmas where someone suggested, due to some rhyming slang that I used, that I may have been Limey and I responded that I live in Cornwall, so can't make that claim.

However, I was born within the sound of Bow Bells in London. I know a Cockney when I 'ear one, kna' what I mean, mate?

This guy sound like a rasta with a lisp :D

Yeah Tom, I’d like to see all of the senile citizen n-Trackers check-in and let us know what they are doing these days.

I think that you and I go back to v2.x and I know that Phoo goes back about the same.

Come on, old timers, please check in.

What about Clive? He and Limey used to have some of the best Cockney exchanges I have ever read! Are you out there Clive?

Don

I go back to V1.7 I think. I don’t remember if that was a demo and 2.0 came out shortly and I bought it though.

I have to thank James ( www.pcrecording.com ) for turning me on to n-Tracks. He wrote a article in a local computer magazine spouting praises for n-Tracks. I know he’s been busy with other things, but he need to pop in as well.

At one time I downloaded every build that Flavio posted… I see I have an n-Track application file with a build number of 1102… I know I have in my records an n-Track build that is less than build 1000… I used to download the builds to floppys… And install n-Track from them, that way… I stand corrected, but I seem to remember a build number of 960, or something close to that…

I bought n-Track very shortly after installing the demo… I don’t seem to remember what that date was, though…

Builds with that series of numbers would make n-Track, what version??

Bill…

Just thought I’d join in to say “Hello!” to everyone and wish you all a happy new year. I’ve been reading through the posts a few times tha last 6 months, and this is the first really good thread in a long time! Keep up the good work! This is truly what attracted me to the Ntrack forum in the first place!

I side with those that think Limey is a Phoney because of his Phonetics!

There once was this guy from Bow Bells,
Who thought he spoke cockney so well,
He wrote to a forum
but was so deplor’um
He left like a bat out of ####!

Sorry, couldn’t resist! Bad poetry and even worse songs are just so fun! Did you see Anna Nicole on the AMA show? Wasn’t she just gorgeous?? God! I love this woman! Just my type of lady! Get her shipped over, and I’ll write her suitable material and make her a star on her own trash label!!

Anyway, I’m going now. Where is mac? Why isn’t anybody impersonating him?

Regards,

Paul_R

Just thought I’d join in to say “Hello!” to everyone and wish you all a happy new year. I’ve been reading through the posts a few times tha last 6 months, and this is the first really good thread in a long time! Keep up the good work! This is truly what attracted me to the Ntrack forum in the first place!

I side with those that think Limey is a Phoney because of his Phonetics!

There once was this guy from Bow Bells,
Who thought he spoke cockney so well,
He wrote to a forum
but was so deplor’um
He left like a bat out of ####!

Sorry, couldn’t resist! Bad poetry and even worse songs are just so fun! Did you see Anna Nicole on the AMA show? Wasn’t she just gorgeous?? God! I love this woman! Just my type of lady! Get her shipped over, and I’ll write her suitable material and make her a star on her own trash label!!

Anyway, I’m going now. Where is mac? Why isn’t anybody impersonating him?

Regards,

Paul_R

You’re being pretty redundant, redundant, redundant, Paul_R! Aye wot!? :D

But, just to be socially proper, I read both of your posts with the same high degree of exuberance!

Don, Don :D