Deep throat was a hero!

But I don’t think Reagan did remember, did he? :laugh:

I didn’t vote for Ronnie - couldn’t stand him, but he’s a shining beacon of light compared to Bush. Have you heard Bush lately - he seems to be in the press more these days, babbling his way through answers, trying to stay on message.

And did you know “dissemble” meant to lie :laugh:

“Dissemble” means “to beat around the bush” according to one anonymous internet pundit. :)

At least Bush clarified what he meant:

<!–QuoteBegin>

I’m aware of the Amnesty International report, and it’s absurd. It’s an absurd allegation. The United States is a country that is – promotes freedom around the world. When there’s accusations made about certain actions by our people, they’re fully investigated in a transparent way. It’s just an absurd allegation.

In terms of the detainees, we’ve had thousands of people detained. We’ve investigated every single complaint against the detainees. It seemed like to me they based some of their decisions on the word of – and the allegations – by people who were held in detention, people who hate America, people that had been trained in some instances to disassemble – that means not tell the truth. And so it was an absurd report. It just is.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2005/05/20050531.html

Those wacky conservatives really hate watchdog groups like Amnesty, don’t they? :)

BTW, note that a few paragraphs later he actually claims that CAFTA will be good for workers! What planet is he on?

C’mon Tom we all know GWB is in his own little oil rich world. The american workers, ha, just as long as dear ol dad kicks the bucket in 2010, so Georgie boy can inherit everything tax free, who gives a crap about the american worker. That’s right, if you have a rich relative ready to kick the bucket and leave you mega bucks, talk 'em into waiting til 2010 and the inheritance tax is nada. 2011 it will be right back to give the government 95%! :p

Any bets on who kicks the bucket in 2010?