I found this interesting..........

That term "fundamentalist" gets bandied about a lot. You know the most important thing? We are ALL fundamentally human beings. It does not matter where you were born, the color of your skin, your social status, level of education etc... What does matter is how you treat other people.
Couldn't agree more with this statement.

I haven't followed this thread closely but it seems like we're dealing with pretty general stereotypes. There is definitely liberal bias in academia because many educated & intelligent people don't buy the stuff that conservatives tell us, e.g., that free markets will make everything "fair" & equitable, that everyone left to pursing their own happiness, will create a greater good for all, etc., etc.
Quote (John @ April 01 2005,10:39)
Next round is on me...

Do you take salt and lime with your tequila, or are you a man about it?

:cool:

Heh, ole Bubba got in trouble at a gig a few weeks back because as you say, I do take it like a man. (That is just asking for a prison movie reference.) I took a little too much tequila a little too fast and I was feeling fine. I woke up the next day feeling less than fine. Kristi and I were both a bit hung over to say the least and we never ever drink to the point of being drunk. But this stuff was good and the bar lady was generous. Live and learn. I'll stick to rum and scotch for the time being. :;):