Judgement Day

Genesis:

001:014 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the
heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for
signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

001:015 And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to
give light upon the earth: and it was so.

So now mankind has chosen to blow up one of The Lord’s lights. In our arogance we have destroyed a comet to celebrate the founding of our nation. Don’t we remember the story of Babel? But we still dare to mock The Lord.
So now chunks the size of Manhattan are heading straight towards us. Judgement Day is upon us, and we did it ourselves.
NASA has been a tool of Satan from the begining with its lies and deceits. When we elected a follower of the Roman antichrist as our president and he swore that man would befoul the moon, we started down the road to eternal damnation.
And now damnation is coming.
Pray my brothers and sisters and grovel down before The Lord and beg His forgivness because prayer and repentance and acceptance of the Lord is all you have left.

hahahaahahaha - ROTFLMAO

BTW: We all have feet of clay, watch your own footing

Gideon you’ll be interested in these for sure:
http://www.satansrapture.com/
http://www.mt.net/~watcher/

<!–QuoteBegin>

Judgement Day is upon us, and we did it ourselves.
NASA has been a tool of Satan from the begining with its lies and deceits. When we elected a follower of the Roman antichrist as our president and he swore that man would befoul the moon, we started down the road to eternal damnation.

Ummmm… yeah… That darn NASA! I shoulda known… ???

TG

MORE:
http://www.biblenews1.com/history4/20040102stardust.htm
http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/sherry/x-sedna-toe.html
http://www.fixedearth.com/NASA’s%20O’Keefe.html
http://www.conspiracyworld.com/index0054.htm
http://spacekids.hq.nasa.gov/2003/getcert3.cfm?uid=3395128
http://www.voccoquan.com/hoback/2004%20MN4.htm

Like I said once before, you can “prove” anything if you search the internet long enough.

All it actually proves is that there’s a lot of nuts out there.

<!–QuoteBegin>

All it actually proves is that there’s a lot of nuts out there.

You’ve got that one right.

Btw I think if God really wanted to get us for meddling with something in a way that we shouldn’t have, just the state of the earth would be a good enough excuse to have the celestial troops down here already…

Yep… It’s all fun and games until somebody sends a chunk of comet hurdling toward the Earth and we all die as a result. We never listened to Momma when she said, "You’ll poke your eye out!"
This would be the grown-up version of that.
:p

Another credible representative of fundie Christianity. :)

Actually it’s hard to tell if Brother G is serious, I’ll admit. :D

Can someone please explain this post to me? Does it have to do with the NASA probe & the asteroid?

Apparently Mr. Gideon IS referring to NASA’s comet research project. I don’t think this will tick God off any more than say… murdering tens of thousands of people unjustly in HIS name… I don’t think the God I serve would value a comet more than humankind.

TG

Theres a special deep Pit in #### for those who mock the Lord and His Word. So laugh all you want for now. Laugh when the Fire and Brimstone of the comet melts the flesh from your bodies and laugh when you burn in #### for all Eternity.
I do got feet of clay trackgrl. Im a sinner too. Every day Satan tempts me like he does everyone with his Painted Jezebels and young filth ridden Harlots. And Satan whispers in my ear every minute of every day. But Im armed with the armor of The Lord. And I repent and beg His forgiveness and His mercy.
As should ye all. Repent before its too late. Sing songs to His praise because any music that does not praise the Lord praises SAtan.

Sheesh dude. I am not mocking the Lord or His Word. As a fellow sinner and temptee of Satan I understand what you are saying re: repent etc… BUT… show us some scripture to back up your doomsday predictions if you don’t mind. ???

TG

<!–QuoteBegin>

So now chunks the size of Manhattan are heading straight towards us.

Manhattan yeah?

Is that the thingy with Central Park?

That’d be nice if it lands nearby; it’ll give me somewhere to park the motor home. :)

(In light of my recent run of bad luck though, all I’ll probably get will be the pigeon shit and the mime artists. :( ).

But, I suppose it’d be Ok if it actually landed on Manhattan, that way no-one would notice any difference. ???

Anyway, you’ve got Bruce Willis over there, so you can always send him up (again) to disintegrate the comet. (Wait till it takes out Paris though, that’d be worth watching. :D).

<!–QuoteBegin>
Every day Satan tempts me like he does everyone with his Painted Jezebels and young filth ridden Harlots.

Yeah, satan does that to me too Gideon. Not only that, but if I ignore satan and pretend to be asleep, the wee Jezebel pokes me in the back till I wake up. :(

Ali (doomed to eternal fire and brimstone. There again, considering the regularity with which I lose my cigarette lighter, it won’t be a totally bad thing).

Quote (Gideon @ July 04 2005,14:49)
So now chunks the size of Manhattan are heading straight towards us.

Pretty neat trick, considering the comet was only about half the size of Manhattan to begin with. I guess we have now discovered how to create earth? A few more elements and we’ll be flirting with Genesis, I suppose :p

But seriously…kind of a weird experiment, but that’s scientists for ya. Go NASA :)

Tony
Quote (Gideon @ July 05 2005,17:07)
Theres a special deep Pit in #### for those who mock the Lord and His Word. So laugh all you want for now. Laugh when the Fire and Brimstone of the comet melts the flesh from your bodies and laugh when you burn in #### for all Eternity.
I do got feet of clay trackgrl. Im a sinner too. Every day Satan tempts me like he does everyone with his Painted Jezebels and young filth ridden Harlots. And Satan whispers in my ear every minute of every day. But Im armed with the armor of The Lord. And I repent and beg His forgiveness and His mercy.
As should ye all. Repent before its too late. Sing songs to His praise because any music that does not praise the Lord praises SAtan.

Bro, it seems your heart is in the right place...but you are saddly misguided as to your interpretation of the Bible.

First off, all the signs must happen that those who He gives wisdom to will undertand, before this "dooms day" you have predicted.

The Anti-christ for one, will rise among the 10 churches and deceive many with miracles, and falsehoods, and a rebirth from a mortal head wound....(haven't seen that happen yet!) And will fool many as they will beleive he is Christ come again.

The mark of the beast?......still hasn't happened. I mean the spiritual mark, not the physical one everyone thinks is already here.

Oh and let's not forget all the nations rising up against Isreal.....still not quite their holmes!

I would spend less time trying to interperate the Bible to fit your agendas or our time line and just PRAY, and wait for the time which God will reveal all these things to His humble servants.
As long as you obey His will, and surrender your own, He will be please with you, and will not leave you in the dark when the time comes. You will not be deceived by false prophets or the Anti-christ. There are a lot of trial and tribulations to come for true Christians on this earth, before the end time. You didn't think God was gonna let you off that easy, and just destroy the earth..before testing your loyalty did you? lol!
Just worship and praise and be a dilligent servant.
He will let you know when it's time to duck, and when it's time to stand!
??? :cool:
As far as your sexual affliction goes.....don't sell yourself short.
Take charge of your body and mind, by the power of Jesus!
This is a demon like any other, and can be defeated. I can attest to the POWER of Jesus on this. You can stop satans voice from wispering, but you must have the faith. So my suggestion is PRAY for faith, so that you may defeat this demon.
And stop playing the martyr for your sins. Jesus is our savior from this type of affliction, so use His power! Bind this demon, in His name! OVERCOME! Victory is yours brother! The glory will be His!

...Naustrodomuos you are NOT!..and good thing! He was a not guided by God.

BTW...I disagree with your anology of music. I love song can praise the Lord and spread the Love of Christ without mentioning His name in it-- IMHO. All love(not lust) comes from God, since he so loved the world he gave his only begotten Son to die for our sins. That is true LOVE, and any song about true Love, is about Him wether the author knows it or not.

keep shinin'

jerm :)

Do not flirt with Satan gtr4him. One small compromise is all it takes for eternal damnation.
Jermeyesdemo you too take The Lord too lightly. You dont have to pray to hear his Word you just have to listen. He speaks to us all the time. Just like Satan does. And only your total acceptance of HIm can let you know which is which. Sometimes its hard but a righteous man can cast Satan behind him and rejoice in the Word of The Lord.
And there is no love between Men and Women only foul lust.
The Lord created woman as a companion but she became a vessel of Satan. Even our Lord although he was born of a virgin was corrupted. When he cried out Father why have you forsaken me that was because of the corruption of a woman. Love is only for the LOrd God and that is a painful Love. Women are creatures of Satan and need to be cleansed. They tempt us and try to lead us to ####. But THe Lord and those who obey Him will Chase the DEmons out and send them back to eternal #### and eternal Damnation.
Septictank and Wilhan and Scantee you are sinners who will burn in Hellfire and The Lord have mercy on your SOuls.

Dissplains it all, Luzy.

http://www.70disco.com/startrek/gideons.htm

You may be on to something phoo… I remember that episode.

Where’s the scriptures Gideon ???

TG

PS Check out THIS nutcase…

Scriptures? You ignore the word of God within your heart and ask for scriptures?

Genesis:

003:001 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field
which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea,
hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

003:002 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:

003:003 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.

003:004 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

003:005 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

003:006 And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to
make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and
gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

003:007 And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they
were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made
themselves aprons.

003:008 And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden
in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves
from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the
garden.

003:009 And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where
art thou?

003:010 And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was
afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.

003:011 And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou
eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou
shouldest not eat?

003:012 And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me,
she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.

003:013 And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that thou
hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I
did eat.

And there is the evil that lies within womenkind and the evil that the Lord did abhor.

Romans:

001:016 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the
power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to
the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

001:018 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all
ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in
unrighteousness;

001:019 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them;
for God hath shewed it unto them.

001:021 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as
God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their
imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

001:022 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

001:026 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even
their women did change the natural use into that which is
against nature:

001:028 And even as they did not like to retain God in their
knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those
things which are not convenient;

001:029 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication,
wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder,
debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

001:030 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters,
inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

001:031 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural
affection, implacable, unmerciful:

001:032 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such
things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have
pleasure in them that do them.

The Lord speaks to us in many ways and only fools twist his words and bow to Satan.
So kneel before the Lord and tell HIm that you have no guilt of those things. Tell Him that you are pure and saintly. Can you do that? Can you open your heart to Him and say that you have obeyed Him in every Way?