Pot n Calie

Quote: (Poppa Willis @ Feb. 26 2009, 1:45 PM)

Quote:

Right Pop, read this:
VILLA AHUMADA, Mexico
For people caught inside Mexico's drug corridors, life is about keeping your head down and watching your back, especially when the sun dips behind the cactus-studded horizon.
No town knows this better than Villa Ahumada, where the entire police force quit after 70 cartel hit men roared through last spring, killing the police chief, two officers and three townspeople.

FULL STORY HERE

I don't want any facts! Marijuana use is a harmless offense...............

It's not facts you silly person, it's a story!
A story about how the current war on drugs is goin. We don't need that action here in the states.

Well you didn’t get my point! Marijuana is illegal, and there are people literally dying along almost every point of supply to the user, and yet a most often raised point by users is it’s a victimless crime. Tell that to the mothers of the ‘war victims’ on both sides of the border.

Anyway - here’s a question for you. If the death toll just from competition among ‘lords’ now is as bad as it is - how do you think they are going to react to legalization efforts where you just don’t want to bust them - you want to put them out of business permanently! I don’t see them going down that easy.

Let’s face it - legalization would be solely to control marijuana’s manufacturing and distribution and tax it heavy.

Any visionaries out there? Now is the time to register every trademark you can think of for the reef. I’ll bet someone has already beat you to it!

Shoot, let’s just get of all laws. What harm could possibly come to anybody then? You just know you can count on your fellow man to look out for YOUR best interests.

Simple solutions are the best!

D

Shoot, let’s just get rid of all laws. What harm could possibly come to anybody then? You just know you can count on your fellow man to look out for YOUR best interests.

D

EDITED because of stupid typo… sheesh…

Quote:

EDITED because of stupid typo... sheesh...

Let's get rid of the rules regarding grammar while we're at it.
Quote: (Poppa Willis @ Feb. 26 2009, 2:05 PM)

Anyway - here's a question for you. If the death toll just from competition among 'lords' now is as bad as it is - how do you think they are going to react to legalization efforts where you just don't want to bust them - you want to put them out of business permanently! I don't see them going down that easy.

Let's face it - legalization would be solely to control marijuana's manufacturing and distribution and tax it heavy.

Any visionaries out there? Now is the time to register every trademark you can think of for the reef. I'll bet someone has already beat you to it!

Now your catching my drift
:agree: That was my question to y'all

It’s a sad state of affairs in Mexico. A us citizen smoking a little pot isn’t the issue. For instance your son. My question to him would be why doesn’t he grow his own. But anyway I hope the people in ATF agencies are thinking about all options and trying to dream up new ones.

Controlled substance poll
What makes you more angry?

1 Watching someone get drunk
2 Watching someone have a cigarette
3 Watching someone smoke a J

Now think about the affects of each on the society. All are bad. Now pretend you are in the 20’s and booze is illegal and you’re in Chicago and gangs are killing each other on the streets with .45 cal machine guns. Now which one would make you more angry? And what did they end up doing?

Quote: (sevenOfeleven @ Feb. 26 2009, 5:05 PM)

Now think about the affects of each on the society. All are bad. Now pretend you are in the 20's and booze is illegal and you're in Chicago and gangs are killing each other on the streets with .45 cal machine guns. Now which one would make you more angry? And what did they end up doing?

Exactly, you got it!! Legalize it to control it. And thats what I think should happen.
And there again I wonder what the cartels would do if we did gain control like that. I think they would be a little p'd
Quote: (Poppa Willis @ Feb. 26 2009, 2:05 PM)

I'll bet someone has already beat you to it!

Yea, California!
Quote: (DEAD CERTAIN @ Feb. 26 2009, 3:43 PM)

you can count on your fellow man to look out for YOUR best interests.

D

EDITED because of stupid typo... sheesh...

A lot of truth to that statement!

Look…
Smoke a big fat doobie…
put on the cans at high volume…
listen to The Cirkus Band…
have a good time… :laugh:

I may have seen phoo’s band back in the day, trouble would be trying to remember it, noble weed musta took my memory, or the beers, can’t remember which. :cool:

Jack Daniels will make you forget what you did the night before…probably something you woulda wanted to forget anyway.

What are you people?

Yaz asking a question. :p

Quote:

The only one of those three I ever remember angering me is "watching someone get drunk." I've seen a few obnoxious drunks through the years. (Been one myself a time or two.)
Quote: (Poppa Willis @ Feb. 26 2009, 5:59 PM)

Zee leenkees no workee...

D
Quote: (Levi @ Feb. 26 2009, 11:58 AM)

Speaking of young people.
They have put out warnings via the Dallas news programs warning students about crossing into Mexico during spring break.
So if you have kids in College or know any that are thinking about spring break in southern Tx.
It is getting very dangerous in the small Mexican towns along the border.
Tell them not to go there this yr.
Drug cartel dangers.

Wait a minute... first you're saying pot is "cool and harmless"... now you're making public service announcements about dangerous "drug" people.

Shoot Levi? Which is it? Do you see the irony here? Of course not...

D

Scared Ol Ladys at the church picnic is what ya guys sound like with your pot is evil crock o $h!T
I have 3 children,ages 29,25,22
I was upfront and honest with them while they were being raised
they knew the difference between right and wrong without having to restrict what they read or seen.
now “D”,if your kid is gonna come here and wanna try some pot cause he see’s Levi says its cool too puff,it means you were off mark in teaching him.You failed,not me,not Levi,but you failed your boy
it may not be too late to show him
instead of threatning to quit posting here(which is at least the 4th time that I can remember) or changing your name again,take some time to connect,if I was worried about one of my kids I would take the time and be real,give him something he can hold in his hand,not the “boogie man will get you if you dont drop to your knees boy” stuff,I dont know what you tried in the past,but your worried about it so it obviously didnt hit home.
And I figured for sure you would have told him about the evils of Ntrack vs R…man,you got some work ahead of ya,maybe they can give you a home position at work so ya can spend a bit more time with the lil shaver,
xoxo :laugh:

Quote: (DEAD CERTAIN @ Feb. 26 2009, 8:24 PM)

Quote: (Levi @ Feb. 26 2009, 11:58 AM)

Speaking of young people.
They have put out warnings via the Dallas news programs warning students about crossing into Mexico during spring break.
So if you have kids in College or know any that are thinking about spring break in southern Tx.
It is getting very dangerous in the small Mexican towns along the border.
Tell them not to go there this yr.
Drug cartel dangers.

Wait a minute... first you're saying pot is "cool and harmless"... now you're making public service announcements about dangerous "drug" people.

Shoot Levi? Which is it? Do you see the irony here? Of course not...

D

Maybe you'll get it if I put it to you like this d:
If I saw your son puffin a little pot and chasin a cute girl,
I would smile and think or
say; "it's great to be a young buck, don't get into any trouble".
But on the other hand d, if he were out choppin heads like the mexican drug cartel I would put out a public announcement.
Now what's so hard to understand about that?

Pot is part of the drug war, it isn't grown here so it's smuggled in.

But really it's coke and heroin that are the evil makers ( and crank but that is made here), not the pot, pot does not make you evil.
You can't see that?
Pot shouldn't even be part of this arguement.
Unfortunately it got a bad rap and was tagged evil or dangerous, when really, it's the bubble gum of drugs.
Wozz raised his kids the right way!
My hat is off to ya wozz :D
I'm not out compaining or using music as a platform to promo pot. lol We're just discussing
a few ideas.
I'm not sure if people from other states are awair of the border war and I wouldn't feel to good about myself if I didn't at least mention it to y'all just incase you did have someone spring breaking down here.

Kevin and yaz, you guys are to funny! :laugh: Keep um commin! :agree: