R is this.....

R is this
R is that
R is where it’s really at.

Just missed D - thought I’d remind myself how irritating he can be.

Where be my bud? :D

Quote: (Poppa Willis @ Feb. 19 2009, 8:38 PM)

R is this
R is that
R is where it's really at.

Just missed D - thought I'd remind myself how irritating he can be.

Where be my bud? :D

Minnesota eh!?

Ain't got much to say... except, you're right. :p

D

PS You guys that live up here in this cold CRAP... are NUTS! This morning, it was 1 Degree Fahrenheit with a wind chill of -17... insane man... just insane. Back home, it's gonna be 50 tomorrow and close to 60 on Saturday. I can't wait to get out of this frozen hell...
Quote:

Just missed D - thought I'd remind myself how irritating he can be.

Ditto

How's the ice fishing? :laugh:
Quote: (DEAD CERTAIN @ Feb. 19 2009, 9:11 PM)

PS You guys that live up here in this cold CRAP... are NUTS! This morning, it was 1 Degree Fahrenheit with a wind chill of -17... insane man... just insane. Back home, it's gonna be 50 tomorrow and close to 60 on Saturday. I can't wait to get out of this frozen hell...

Whine Whine Whine....and welcome to the land of FULL GROWN MEN. Sounds like spring. ???
:laugh: :agree: Argh!!!!!!! Brrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Mush…

Remember D - laptop fans make great handwarmers!

Quote: (Poppa Willis @ Feb. 20 2009, 9:25 AM)

They are hard to fit down your pants though.
Quote:

Quote:

They are hard to fit down your pants though.

you should probably move your hands.

Yes, put your hands in your pants and move them…that will get you arrested if you’re on a bus… :laugh:

we’ll be singin’ the “hokey pokey” here 'fore long.

Quote: (DEAD CERTAIN @ Feb. 19 2009, 9:11 PM)

Well said! My old friends from the Michigan area think that they live in the center of the universe. Weird! They can keep it! lol

Back home… 49 Degrees F outside… HEAT WAVE!! :laugh:

Aaahhh… THIS is more like it! Sweet Home Alabama! Hey, song idea??? Nah… it’s been done… to death… :laugh:

D

Alabama - at least it’s nice in the winter :p

…just had to say at this point that I’m off to the Canary Islands in the morning for a sweet 10 day holiday all inclusive…all food and drink for free…down near the equator, well not quite…North Africa kind of heat…I’ll put a good 16 pounds on… :laugh:

Thanks Sarah for a belated birthday!!!

You DOG!!!

Nice present from Sarah though!

Quote: (DEAD CERTAIN @ Feb. 20 2009, 4:02 PM)

Back home... 49 Degrees F outside... HEAT WAVE!! :laugh:

Aaahhh... THIS is more like it! Sweet Home Alabama! Hey, song idea!?!?!? Nah... it's been done... to death... :laugh:

D

Twas 80 here in Dallas, until you came back south. :disagree:

Darn Craig, sure that’s fair after a birthday and valentines now this? Yeaa! :laugh: Who cares, that’s cool!

At least there’s internet access at the hotel…