Show your studio

only the names have changed…
:laugh:

look at the date of the last post before mine…this was at the dawn of Reaper…when life for most with Ntrack was good… :whistle:

Sorry Bubba that it took me so long to have anything worth posting pictures of…I guess I missed the boat on this one. :D

keep shinin

jerm :cool:

Wow - you sure resurrected an old thread here, Jeremy!

Quote: (Bubbagump @ Nov. 09 2010, 3:22 PM)

Wow, this is an oooooold thread. Things have changed a bit for me in 5 years.

Love that high ceiling!

Your space looks really conducent to creativity.
:agree:

Compared to that I am tracking in a bat belfry. ???

keep shinin

We were soooo
young and positive in nature back then…
Wa happen?????????

Has the ecomomy hurt us that much?

Bill…

“Conducent”?? Nevermind… :)

Shame almost everybody in this thread is gone now… moved on… i.e. smarter than yer average bear… :laugh:

Bubba gots more money than all Solomon’s ex-wives combined alimonies… NICE!!

“Bat belfry”?? Nevermind part deux… :p

UJ

Bubba DeGump - those are now my monitors in your pics - please update your pics or start paying me royalties.

Quote: (Poppa Willis @ Nov. 09 2010, 3:47 PM)

Bubba DeGump - those are now my monitors in your pics - please update your pics or start paying me royalties.

Aww hayull... run Bubba! Shylock done found you out!! LOL

UJ

the tab is already 53.764 cents…

For SHAME! That’s Reaper on yer screen! Tisk, tisk… Spectrasonics Reverberate too! OMG… I… I… feel f…f…fain…faint… THUD

UJ

that’s Liquidsonics you maroon. Not the LE either - I owns da goodern’

Yar, I need to get a new pic with everything racked and wired… and 100 empty coffee cups.

As for money, hardly. I just don’t have a wife and 12 kids like you. That and the whole getting paid to do music thing makes the expenses easier to justify. All those $10s of dollars from Pops is really helping out. :p

Quote: (Bubbagump @ Nov. 09 2010, 3:56 PM)

Yar, I need to get a new pic with everything racked and wired... and 100 empty coffee cups.

Polly Urethane pics too?!?!?

Oh GOODY!!! :p

UJ

No way. I keep her in the closet and/or under the bed. Elvis keeps eating my head phones, I can’t imagine what he would do to Polly.

We’ve sunk to a brand new low… My friend Unsmoked_Winstons tells me his account has been DELETED. MURDERED in the prime of his life. He’d never even been LIT. A tragic end to an unfulfilled life.

A moment of silence please…

He will be missed… restin carissime pacem… sad

UJ

Say sumin… bubba…

Quote: (Bubbagump @ Nov. 09 2010, 4:05 PM)

No way. I keep her in the closet and/or under the bed. Elvis keeps eating my head phones, I can't imagine what he would do to Polly.

Elvis??

They's only one TRUE Kang baybayy...

I didn’t really know Winston all that well. What can I say?

One king, and he lives in my underwares drawer:

Nope! Elvis is a surrogate boyfriend for my daughter and lives in a cage in our shed.

Say sumin… bubba…
AgAiN… bubba… :p :laugh:

Bill…

while I’m listin to the YTube link…

For El Guapo:

Conducent
Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, published 1913 by C. & G. Merriam Co.

keep shinin