So, let's say this Fabio guy croaks.

You morons are gonna be SOL!

• or even decides to throw in the towel and spend the rest of his days retrieving cockles & mussles on the shores of Italia. Ever think about it, fools? Anyone who places all their bets or throws all of their coin at a one-trick-pony is asking for it. Now might be the time to reserve a backup copy of Ableton or Sonar! ??? :D

Whats the point of all this? Jealousy over the fact that one guy created something that takes a crew of “engineers” over at Cakewalk? If Flavio stopped working on Ntrack, I would just be happy that I have all the previous versions already, and that could last me a lifetime as far as I’m concerned. I would love to slap you with a wet seabass. :O

And while you’re going goofus on us, think about what will happen when your program-of-choice does something like Logic (which was far bigger than Abelton or Cakewalk)… they shut down their PC sales and support when they were bought by Apple, leave their customers out in the cold.

We’re still recording along…

Quote (silvermachina @ Feb. 06 2005,12:50)
Whats the point of all this? Jealousy over the fact that one guy created something that takes a crew of "engineers" over at Cakewalk? If Flavio stopped working on Ntrack, I would just be happy that I have all the previous versions already, and that could last me a lifetime as far as I'm concerned. I would love to slap you with a wet seabass. :O

Hey machina,

Did you ever get that vocal track turned up in the mix?

I thought it was funny how you decided to do it after 5 other people told you the same thing, that you got mad at me for sayin'. tee hee LMFAO right about now.
Who's fellin' like a wet fish now?

keep shinin' and don't ever compromise! oh yeah, unless five other people tell you to, you kill me!

jerm

:D

A good recording is a good recording. Software is irrelevant. When someone pops in your CD, they’re not going to give a shit if you used n-Track or Tracktion or Sonar. Use what works best for you, and don’t be a douchebag.

Quote (jeremysdemo @ Feb. 06 2005,13:27)
Quote (silvermachina @ Feb. 06 2005,12:50)
Whats the point of all this? Jealousy over the fact that one guy created something that takes a crew of "engineers" over at Cakewalk? If Flavio stopped working on Ntrack, I would just be happy that I have all the previous versions already, and that could last me a lifetime as far as I'm concerned. I would love to slap you with a wet seabass. :O

Hey machina,

Did you ever get that vocal track turned up in the mix?

I thought it was funny how you decided to do it after 5 other people told you the same thing, that you got mad at me for sayin'. tee hee LMFAO right about now.
Who's fellin' like a wet fish now?

keep shinin' and don't ever compromise! oh yeah, unless five other people tell you to, you kill me!

jerm

:D

First off, how are you gonna come starting trouble with me for no good reason. Second, I never re-did anything on that track. Not that it matters. I'm getting radio airplay on the nationally famous 94.9fm (as seen in rolling stone, MTV2, etc). Where can I see your next performance? F u c k e r

In that case congradulation on your acheivement. Radio play huh? You must be the first ever! tee hee…
Calm down and put down the bass.
Anyway, I just hope for your sake it wasn’t that mix that went on air, 'cause you had alot better songs and mixes. Most of us are here to help and give contructive critsizm. I’m only sorry you didn’t see it that way.

No hard feelings bro, your still alright in my book,

keep shinin’

jerm

Quote (jeremysdemo @ Feb. 06 2005,13:55)
In that case congradulation on your acheivement. Radio play huh? You must be the first ever! tee hee..
Calm down and put down the bass.
Anyway, I just hope for your sake it wasn't that mix that went on air, 'cause you had alot better songs and mixes. Most of us are here to help and give contructive critsizm. I'm only sorry you didn't see it that way.

No hard feelings bro, your still alright in my book,

keep shinin'

jerm

First off, drop your act. You're not a nice guy, you're a total ass. You talk shit like theres no tommorow and have nothing to back it up. I've heard your music and its amateur at best. I'm not your friend, and I have a distaste for people who bullshit the way you do. Its one thing to offer criticism if you have credentials or even a spark of talent. Its another thing to piss and moan about others peoples music when they could thrash you on any given instrument. I might be smug but I'm honest, and I could back it up...and no, I'm not the first to get radio airplay, but your knocking my tunes while at the same time they are being featured in films and radio shows across the country. I usually don't give 2 shits when people comment on my music...good or bad, but you just purely don't have the right. You are a hack. Prove to me otherwise and I'll shutup.

Hey, I know. Maybe Jeremy and Machina should see who can piss farther.

If Flavio were to quit nTrack: All our software would dissipate, my wife would leave me and my kids would mock me as misguided old fool and what tiny abilities I now have as a guitarist would turn into vapor.

So thanks for the heads up Fartgas.

Oh no! They stopped making the Studer A80! I’LL NEVER BE ABLE TO RECORD AGAIN!!!

:p

Quote (Former Member Gone @ Feb. 06 2005,14:06)

I can
Quote (silvermachina @ Feb. 06 2005,15:14)

I can

Anybody have a tape measure?

Okay, this conversation is getting too weird.
Quote (Former Member Gone @ Feb. 06 2005,14:18)
Quote (silvermachina @ Feb. 06 2005,15:14)

I can

Anybody have a tape measure?

You want Fahrenheit or Celcius ? ???
Quote (Former Member Gone @ Feb. 06 2005,14:14)
Oh no! They stopped making the Studer A80! I'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO RECORD AGAIN!!!

:p

I saw a MCI JH110 2-track on EBay for $259. (I know the studio it came outta, so I could have just picked it up in a minivan, no shipping). Nobody bid on it.

The times thay are a changin'...

Regarding the topic-starter, it still amazes me how people cough up lunch money for a piece of multitrack software (... really nice multitrack software, as it turns out), then carry on like they've just bought ProTools with a 24/7 service contract. Oh well.

Yeah but I think one could piss alot further if they drop they're enormous ego of they're shoulders.

Anyway, I'm not one of those people who think everyone has to be at the same level in order for they're comments to count.
I just take peoples opinions for what they are, and don't try and find some reason why they're opinion shouldn't matter, or is not valid.
Machinia, maybe if you we're more secure about your work, you wouldn't have rushed to my site to see what quality of talent and equiptment I had, so you could conveinently discard my comment, (in your own mind). And to think that I have no room to talk because you heard a couple of unfinished peices I recorded in my basement on a laptop. Get over it. We can just agree to disagree on a single mix. it doesn't have to involve name calling and cursing, it's just a song.

We're all musicians and human being here, except for a few big heads.

jerm

Well, we’re all big-heads Jerm. :)

After all, it doesn’t involve a lot of humility when we stand on a stage in front of a bunch of strangers, effectively saying, “Hey! Look what I can do!” LOL

Ali

Yeah Ali,

I used to be a big head, when I came hear, and to other music forums.
But I have learned over time that the only way to improve is to step off your high hourse and walk amongst the pheasants.–that is if your not to proud.

jerm

silvermachina / Chris Brandle, he has tracks recorded that
show he’s ready for combat, tight programming with intent to rule, I like that attitude and I also like the sequencing approach combined with a guitar and vocal…

Whereas Jeremy… aren’t you still using version 2.3 of N-track? Whatever marine! My advice just stay out of SM’s line of fire or you’ll get taken out!

regards