So, let's say this Fabio guy croaks.

Quote (Reflex @ Feb. 07 2005,14:17)
lol@this guy thinking hes hot shit for getting national radio play... i bet your not even registered with soundscan or w/the broadcasting system... fkin noobs... moron.

Hmm. I guess that would turn me into a better artist? Never said I was "hot shit", just stating a fact after someone attacked my music. I don't have to win you over, thats for sure.
Quote (Former Member Gone @ Feb. 07 2005,13:40)
...Where is the original thread? I remember Jeremy and SM getting into it a long time ago - was this before the last crash?

Yes it was,

And I'd like nothin' more but to put this mess behind us both, machina are you game?

Truth is I like his music, and I was only tryin' to help, I failed in my attemp, that's just the way it goes sometimes.
I never should have told him he sounded like My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult, it's seemed to strike a cord with him, since he stated he hates Trent Rez. How anyone can hate one of the founder's of they're own preffered genre is beyond me, but different strokes. If someone told me I sounded like Hootie and the Blowfish I'm shure I would be equally offendend.
Alot of times humor doesn't translate in these forums, so I should just stop tryin' I guess.
I still wish him all the best of luck, and would gladly try to help in any way I could.
No amount of name calling, or threats is going to stop me from loving him as a fellow human being, try as he may.
If he ever post again, I will simply comment on if I like it or not, that's it.--and won't hold any of this BS to be deposited on his new songs doorstep.
Anyway this is a forum, for people to talk, if you think people talk to much, or reading they're post bothers you to the point of cursing at others, maybe forums just aren't for you, holmes.

Guy's, I know a couple of my freinds here would like to support me and I appreciate it, but it's really not nec. This is something machina needs to work out inside. Just because you all know me better, and stick up for me isn't going to all of a sudden make him realize he's out of line. In his mind he's always right, and anyone who thinks otherwise is just an A-hole.~rather than them just being another person with a different perspective, it's a personal attack on him. This behavior is actually a sign of a condition called,
"Schizoaffective Disorder" more specificly a symtom called "Referential Delusions". It's a serious mental illness and should not be joked about. I will say a prayer for him, and go about my life, that's about all I can do.

jerm
Quote (jeremysdemo @ Feb. 07 2005,16:45)
Quote (Former Member Gone @ Feb. 07 2005,13:40)
...Where is the original thread? I remember Jeremy and SM getting into it a long time ago - was this before the last crash?

Yes it was,

And I'd like nothin' more but to put this mess behind us both, machina are you game?

Truth is I like his music, and I was only tryin' to help, I failed in my attemp, that's just the way it goes sometimes.
I never should have told him he sounded like My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult, it's seemed to strike a cord with him, since he stated he hates Trent Rez. How anyone can hate one of the founder's of they're own preffered genre is beyond me, but different strokes. If someone told me I sounded like Hootie and the Blowfish I'm shure I would be equally offendend.
Alot of times humor doesn't translate in these forums, so I should just stop tryin' I guess.
I still wish him all the best of luck, and would gladly try to help in any way I could.
No amount of name calling, or threats is going to stop me from loving him as a fellow human being, try as he may.
If he ever post again, I will simply comment on if I like it or not, that's it.--and won't hold any of this BS to be deposited on his new songs doorstep.
Anyway this is a forum, for people to talk, if you think people talk to much, or reading they're post bothers you to the point of cursing at others, maybe forums just aren't for you, holmes.

Guy's, I know a couple of my freinds here would like to support me and I appreciate it, but it's really not nec. This is something machina needs to work out inside. Just because you all know me better, and stick up for me isn't going to all of a sudden make him realize he's out of line. In his mind he's always right, and anyone who thinks otherwise is just an A-hole.~rather than them just being another person with a different perspective, it's a personal attack on him. This behavior is actually a sign of a condition called,
"Schizoaffective Disorder" more specificly a symtom called "Referential Delusions". It's a serious mental illness and should not be joked about. I will say a prayer for him, and go about my life, that's about all I can do.

jerm

Its becoming clearer. Silvermachina=bad guy, Jerm=good guy. You're full of it...and after your last comment I obviously need say no more. :O

Errr, as much as I’m enjoying this discussion on differing world views; and despite the fact that I’m a strong believer in the principal that a wee bit of OT material helps to liven up this forum; but, perhaps it’s now time to transfer this one to the “Anything Else” forum? :)

Ali

I think we should all think happy thoughts.

Here’s some cute kittens:

:D :laugh: :D

WTF! I come back only to find that my important thread has been hijacked by a bunch of little moaners and whiners?? ??? Quit with all the ghey-lovers-quarrels and focus on the issue, damit! :angry:

Okay, I remember that thread. I believe the song was called “Deconstruction Time”, and it was actually pretty good. Good recording, but the mix did have some pretty serious issues - really muffled top end, if I recall correctly. Jeremy commented with some actually pretty decent constructive (albiet non-technical) criticism, and SilverMachina flew off the handle, saying that Jeremy knew nothing about electronic music and that he “talked too much bullshit” - or something along those lines.

Even when he apologized and explained himself further, you continued to slag him off, as if he’s some sort of idiot.

It almost seems like you want to argue.

Sorry Machina, but I’ve gotta agree with Kurfu. Don’t solicit comments in a recording forum if you can’t handle the criticism - free criticism from people who are going out of their way to help you.

You don’t have to agree with every suggestion made, but there’s no point in criticizing the people you’ve asked for advice - especially when it’s valid advice.

Fartgas= Ted Nugent

What was the issue? Thats riiigggghhhhtttt. Meaningless things always slip my mind. ???

Eat vegetables, they’re good for ya.

Ok, fargas, not that your issue ass you call it is a valid one, but I’ll intertain the notion for a second.
Let’s see, I have the program on a disk with the reg, codes. It’s in a safe deposite box at the bank, so if the bank burns down I will be SOL< since FDIC doesn’t cover personal items. Luckily I have a back up disk copy at my house, so two simitanious fires would ruin that backup. But wait I just forgot I have another original copy on a hardrive I gave to a freind, so now it would take a bizzar triple wammy to put me SOL. But how would Flavio dying put me SOL? In six years I only had to contact him twice, once for the original reg. codes, the second when i upgraded and didn’t have a copy burned too disk with the codes.
Far as I know he could already be dead, and a member of the family could just be keeping hope alive so to speak, who care’s! What’s that got to do with the price of rice in China?

Go find another forum to troll around in Ted.

keep shinin’ and keep posting your serious issues, we’d all love to help.

jerm

So much for my appeal for translocation! LOL

So, let’s just judge how the contest is going so far shall we?

Silvermachine is the more literate, although whether that’s due to Jerm writing from the crapper, or it’s that his recent dilemma of “drugs versus Christianity” turned out the wrong way, I cannot say.

(And don’t ask me which is the wrong or right way! LOL).

There again, Jerm has tried to be conciliatory, (but then you go and spoil it all Jerm by making some snide comment at the end! :D).

So, more or less a tied match so far.

I can’t wait for half time and Janet Jackson’s right tit! :D

Ali

Good one Ali!

not the part about Janets teet, cause we all know that’s played out!

I meant the rest.

And yes I am off the crapper, BLIHAD.
BestLauphI’veHadAllDay.
:D

EDIT*

As far as the more literate comment goes,
Wouldn’t that read?:
He is more literary, than the other.
Since there’s only illiterate and literate.
I do believe there was a plural error in your grammer. Unless your jabbing’ with hidden, “He’s illiterate” sarcasm.
Or maybe your just like me and forget to press spellcheck just as often…tee hee.
literate:/ The ability for one to read and/or write a given language.
illiterate:/ The inability for one to read or write a given language.

So in the world according to Ali, can a person then be less literate? And when does the person go from less literate to illiterate? It’s I fine line in that crazy world eh?

I think I better quit while I’m ahead, and before the grammer police come in here and cart us both off to Literary Lockup.

jerm ???

Ali, you are cool !

And Jerm, I don’t know about the history between you two, but you do not come up with a peace offering and then immediately go and call that person names again in the same thread.

As I was reading your ‘let’s put it behind us’ message I thaught :" Hmm , now that’s a mature thing to do" And then my thaughs went to “Nooooooooooo”.

Ah well…

By the looks of things you’ll keep on calling silvermachina names, and he’ll continue letting it roll off his back and Ali will keep taking score while waiting in anticipation for Janet to arrive while Gary will be still eating his veggies and John put up a (exremely absurd but extremely funny) picture.