The Decider

Space Cowboy, Midnight Toker, etc…

Nice touch:

The Decider

cliff
:cool:

:)

The liar in chief is also the decider in chief.

One thing is for sure, the Decider definitely annoys and confounds the Dividers (liberals).

Nice guitar work…

Quote (ksdb @ April 21 2006,10:12)
One thing is for sure, the Decider definitely annoys and confounds the Dividers (liberals).

So after 30 years of proactive divisive work and spin on the part of the republican party (which has been successful I might add), you are now going to call the democrats (liberals) the dividers??

Wow, talk about rewriting history.

I hear GWB is looking to fill Rove's job. I think you would do a great job KSDB. Maybe you can convince GW that katrina was a liberal ploy and that New Orleans was never hurt by any hurricane. And after you are done, lead Bush to believe that we were and are just to continue "occupying" Iraq and it doesn't matter how many people we kill "over there" since ya can't see it from the White House. And while you are at it you can blame high gas prices on everyone but the oil companies that produce the gas. After all, their record profits are only because americans are unwilling to produce smaller, more efficient vehicles... oops, I mean because industry is ignoring more strict government efficiency standards... oops, I mean it's because industry is willing to pay the huge pollution fines... err....

It's because we live in a society driven by greed and led by a government also driven by greed. And here is the kicker... it has all gotten this bad under GWB. In just the last few years he has bankrupted the government, sent us to two wars that have so far failed, driven terrorism to a world power status and ignored the needs of hundreds of thousands of people in his own country that were left homeless because of a natural disaster. If he was a batter on his own baseball team, he would be batting .000 and he would have to fire him or make him the owner. :p

As far as confounding people, he confounds people in his own party these days. And if you are still blindly following him, you are welcome. But I would challenge you to name three things he has done while in office that have either been of positive benefit to the people of the US or have been successful in anyway concerning the life of the average person in this country.

It’s goo goo gajoob, isn’t it? Not koo koo kachoo! Right?

Does anybody remember Gajoob the magazine?

Amazing, one sentence inspired an essay. Can you say “defensive?”

Quote (ksdb @ April 21 2006,22:20)
Amazing, one sentence inspired an essay. Can you say "defensive?"

"Defensive" is the wrong word. I was trying to point out that your statement brings these words to mind:

misguided
egocentric
moronic
psychosis

I could go on, but what is the point? As I have said many times KSDB, you rarelyever answer a question and you clearly cannot answer the one I posed to you. But since you always try your best to duck actual issues, I will post it again.

...I would challenge you to name three things he (GW Bush) has done while in office that have either been of positive benefit to the people of the US or have been successful in anyway concerning the life of the average person in this country.

Remember that this president is a two term president and listing 3 positive things he and his republican majority have done for the common man should be easy pickings. And be careful not to pick things that have caused more problems than they have solved (ie. tax breaks that have directly contributed to a huge, out of control deficit).

Or are you feeling too "defensive" to answer?

:p

Dr. G, when you say “I could go on, but what is the point?” means you don’t keep writing and develop yet another essay. I stopped reading after that.

Quote (ksdb @ April 22 2006,03:03)
Dr. G, when you say "I could go on, but what is the point?" means you don't keep writing and develop yet another essay. I stopped reading after that.

Man, do I have you pegged.... :D

As always, you avoid any responsibility of responding to your own writing. lol

But I will yet again ask the same question a 3rd time and give you a chance to act like a responsible adult.

I would challenge you to name three things he (GW Bush) has done while in office that have either been of positive benefit to the people of the US or have been successful in anyway concerning the life of the average person in this country.

If you don't answer I will understand that you are just being KSDB when you avoid actual personal responsibility. :)

if it matters

mag mys tour liner notes have :

goo goo goo joob

cliff

Quote (DrGuitar @ April 22 2006,09:03)
Quote (ksdb @ April 22 2006,03:03)
Dr. G, when you say "I could go on, but what is the point?" means you don't keep writing and develop yet another essay. I stopped reading after that.

Man, do I have you pegged.... :D

As always, you avoid any responsibility of responding to your own writing. lol

But I will yet again ask the same question a 3rd time and give you a chance to act like a responsible adult.

I would challenge you to name three things he (GW Bush) has done while in office that have either been of positive benefit to the people of the US or have been successful in anyway concerning the life of the average person in this country.

If you don't answer I will understand that you are just being KSDB when you avoid actual personal responsibility. :)
What kind of responsible adult makes a list of insults about another person and further DEMANDS to have pointless questions answered as if he would be taken seriously??

Hey Jason, does the above ring a little bell ? :laugh: :D :p :laugh:

Quote (g8torcliff @ April 22 2006,12:29)
if it matters

mag mys tour liner notes have :

goo goo goo joob

cliff

Wasn’t it Mrs. Robinson that went koo koo kachoo?

Isn’t “koo koo kachoo” a kind of sneeze?

Anyway, here are three good things Bush has done while in office:

1. He made a nice Christmas video from the perscpetive of his dog. OK, it wasn’t nice, it was evidence of some psychopathy. But that was entertaining.

2. He has given historians, political theorists and philosophers, and journalists cum book authors lots of material.

3. Um…wait, I am thinking. :)

<!–QuoteBegin>

What kind of responsible adult makes a list of insults about another person and further DEMANDS to have pointless questions answered as if he would be taken seriously??

I’m done ksdb. You have proved my point yet again. You never answer a direct question. Also you seem to be able to dish it out but you can’t take it. If you are going to hang with adult conversation, you have to follow through. You can’t just bug out when it gets a little tough.

Oops, I forgot, I am talking to ksdb. Of course he can bug out when the going gets tough… just like his best friend GW Bush… :)

Did you know that Mrs. Robinson was originally called Mrs. Roosevelt but Paul Simon changed the title at the request of Mike Nichols?

Also, did you know that originally Robert Redford was cast to play the part of Benjamin in the film but he backed out because he didn’t think he could pull off the naivete the part required so they cast Dustin Hoffman instead? (The film in question being The Graduate. Actually, if you read the novel, the casting of Redford makes a lot more sense than Hoffman.)

Also, (I’m on a roll now) if you watch the movie carefully you get to see Richard Dreyfuss’ very first speaking part in a film (he has one line but it’s a classic).

Quote (DrGuitar @ April 22 2006,15:35)
I'm done ksdb. You have proved my point yet again. You never answer a direct question.

Hahaha!! Now there's a surprise :laugh:

For the record, I don't like to jump on another long standing forum member like this, but ksbd has spent waaay more time in here (Anything goes) telling us what he did NOT say than actually saying something.
Evasive & dubious debating techniques 101, guess who wrote it? No prize for the first correct guess..

I thought dustin hoffman was brilliant in that movie. As he has been in nearly everything he has done, actually.

C’mon guys, drop the gloves, let’s go watch the candians beat the hurricanes, and the Sabres bludgeon the flyers. :)