Woohoo!! New Wave!!!

Quote: (Willy Eckerslike @ Dec. 29 2010, 9:57 AM)

Well.....you guys walked into this one
:p
As they say on a certain UK TV program..."Here's one I prepared earlier" With the Legendary (Your very own) Poppa Willis on Lead Guitars.

I Will Survive

O M G

???

Actually, you sing this really well. This is really well done.

As they say on a certain UK TV program..."Here's one I prepared earlier" With the Legendary (Your very own) Poppa Willis on Lead Guitars.

I Will Survive

Heh... heard this one before... Still excellent.

"Geezer Disco" ROFL! :laugh:

Just kiddin' 'Willy'. Good to here from you again. I hope you and the Missus are well.

UJ

That was OUTSTANDING! Poppa did an awesome job with the guitars too, they just WEPT with emotion (ahem)

:laugh:

Quote: (Unblown_Jonson @ Dec. 29 2010, 6:40 PM)

I Will Survive

Heh... heard this one before... Still excellent.

"Geezer Disco" ROFL! :laugh:

Just kiddin' 'Willy'. Good to here from you again. I hope you and the Missus are well.

UJ

Well.......it was one of my most despised songs :) Geezer Disco indeed :)

Cheers UJ!!
Quote:

That was OUTSTANDING! Poppa did an awesome job with the guitars too, they just WEPT with emotion (ahem)

:laugh:

Yea, when you're not a 'fast' player, you have to settle for being in tune, on time and tasty. :agree:

Ouch! Hey, I can do that, let me look through some of my originals and post them for you

:)

Quote: (Poppa Willis @ Dec. 31 2010, 8:34 AM)

Yea, when you're not a 'fast' player, you have to settle for being in tune, on time and tasty. :agree:

If there's a choice I'd always go for in tune, on time and tasty