OK - I've caught Drudge in one of his typical

Did you read this book John? Do you know who published it? Regnery Publishing - do you know anything about them? Do your homework.

Have you read Clarke’s book, because he says Clinton was involved & hands on. He’s critical of Clinton as he is with all the President’s he worked with.

<!–QuoteBegin>

I understand he PERJURED himself.

No I don’t think you do understand Clark. The Senate acquitted Clinton on the perjury charge by a vote of 55 (not guilty) to 45 (guilty). And the Republican-controlled House itself rejected two other perjury charges.

Mr Soul

Ali, YOU are a NUTCASE!!! :D :D :D

I like it! Us nut cases need to stick together I suppose. God help Scotland should I realize a dream and get to visit. Me and Ali-nergle on the same continent…hmmm… could that be construed as a sign of the Apocalypse?

???

TG

I have not nor will I ever cheat on my wife.
And I sure hope I don't either. I've been married for 16 years & have never cheated on her. I don't think I ever would but you know I'm human too & humans have been known to make mistakes.

I think guys that cheat on their wives & girlfriend, or who lie in general have problems.

Mr Soul
Quote (Mr Soul @ Feb. 18 2005,23:41)
I think guys that cheat on their wives & girlfriend, or who lie in general have problems.

Mr Soul

Now on that, I AGREE with you 100%.

TG

Clinton’s in elementary school compared to G Shrub and cronies on abuse of power and lying and all that stuff.

Cheers
:cool:

Quote (cruiser @ Feb. 22 2005,10:59)
Clinton's in elementary school compared to G Shrub and cronies on abuse of power and lying and all that stuff.

Cheers
:cool:

...and all of this could've been avoided if Bubba had taken Bin Laden into custody on any of the three occaisions that he was offered to him on a platter.

who can think when you are getting a BJ? Come on, cut the guy some slack! :wink:

Quote (clark_griswold @ Feb. 22 2005,12:00)
who can think when you are getting a BJ? Come on, cut the guy some slack! ;)

Sometimes, I have to force myself to think about baseball.

Why does anyone take the drudge report seriously? It’s not like it’s even good entertainment, much less good journalism. :)

Easy…it says what many want to hear.

Quote (TomS @ Feb. 22 2005,13:41)
Why does anyone take the drudge report seriously? It's not like it's even good entertainment, much less good journalism. :)

Cutting and pasting news links != journalism

Which is why I have tried to get a straight answer as to why Drudge pisses off so many people. He doesn't write the stories, he just points them out, and provides links to valid news sources.

It's not like he's in the same league as Ann Coulter, Al Franken, Micheal Moore, and Rush Limbaugh... That's an op/ed bunch that actually writes commentary.

Agreed, John. :D

If I was caught in the act with a co-worker in the office, I'd be thrown outta here in a wink.

What about at the Christmas party? It's amost tradition over here for someone to get sprung...
Quote (Willy @ Feb. 22 2005,15:50)
If I was caught in the act with a co-worker in the office, I'd be thrown outta here in a wink.

What about at the Christmas party? It's amost tradition over here for someone to get sprung...
The outfit I work for is too CHEAP to have a Christmas party. Even then though, it's no good. Bad form you see.

TG

How about if no one was cheating per se (ie, both single) and still got caught. Then it’s just funny.

Usually (actually, always) because it isn’t me.

I should also mention that the women that work here are UGLY! So, even if morals/values/fear of termination were not part of the equation…I would not touch 'em with a TEN FOOT pole!

TG

Quote (gtr4him @ Feb. 23 2005,11:59)
I should also mention that the women that work here are UGLY! So, even if morals/values/fear of termination were not part of the equation......I would not touch 'em with a TEN FOOT pole!

Yeah... But do any of them have handicap parking permits granted to them because of their weight? Seen it... A lot... Ain't gonna say where I work.

Eh, you got me there John. You win? ???

TG