This Forum

Quote: (Bubbagump @ Oct. 16 2010, 11:01 AM)

Quote: (TomS @ Oct. 07 2010, 9:25 PM)

Facebook reduced the activity here a lot, too.

Facebook had nothing to do with it. Me and the rest of the old guard with 10+ years on here simply moved on. N wasn't what it once was and we all went our separate ways. However... most of the old guard still are in touch through various means... except Teej and limey. No idea where they went.

How do you like FruityLoops?

Oddly, Bubba, I started using n-Track shortly after it was released, and haven’t left.

I’m envious. I gave up on computer music, just as it became possible, now I’m old :laugh:

Quote: (Unknown1 @ Oct. 18 2010, 3:07 PM)

Hah, do they still make that?

EDIT: Google says yes. Man, I have no street cred with the hip hoppers now.

Someday I'll learn your true identity, super villain that you are.
Quote: (Bubbagump @ Oct. 18 2010, 4:21 PM)

Quote: (Unknown1 @ Oct. 18 2010, 3:07 PM)

Hah, do they still make that?

EDIT: Google says yes. Man, I have no street cred with the hip hoppers now.

Someday I'll learn your true identity, super villain that you are.

You already know who I am.

And...actually "FL Studio" as they now refer to it is quite a formidable contender in the soft-DAW arena. Pretty powerful stuff.

I don’t think so as the folks I typically blame this sort of shenanigan on denied this particular character. You brothers with Unconed?

Quote: (Bubbagump @ Oct. 19 2010, 10:05 AM)

I don't think so as the folks I typically blame this sort of shenanigan on denied this particular character. You brothers with Unconed?

You lost me on that one, bud.

Just saying, don’t know who is behind the mask. I have a few usual suspects, but you are not them. So no, I don’t know who you are.

Quote: (Bubbagump @ Oct. 19 2010, 12:54 PM)

Just saying, don't know who is behind the mask. I have a few usual suspects, but you are not them. So no, I don't know who you are.

Righto.
If it was anything bad or bogus or mean or inflamatory or downright dirty...it wasn't me.
:(

:whistle:

Well, if it helps, Unknown1 is in the Virginia Beach area and Unconed is in the Wichita area…

Quote: (TomS @ Oct. 19 2010, 2:28 PM)

Well, if it helps, Unknown1 is in the Virginia Beach area and Unconed is in the Wichita area...

Actually, I'm in Kvalsund, Norway.
Virginia Beach is the location of the proxy server I use....you know...for security purposes 'n stuff. Here's a view out my back yard.

Tom does that mean you know where i live?
I better quickly remove the empty vodka bottles from the front garden!

Tina

Heh, Jensen ain’t in Wichita.

Quote: (Unknown1 @ Oct. 19 2010, 3:49 PM)

Well, if it helps, Unknown1 is in the Virginia Beach area and Unconed is in the Wichita area...

Virginia Beach is the location of the proxy server I use....you know...for security purposes 'n stuff.
Here's a view out my back yard.

WHy do you have your location as Nazareth PA?

That's bit close for comfort...not that I don't like ya...tee hee

That's definitely not the view in Nazareth, a couple of corn fields maybe Wunderlerers Ole' country Store....

keep shinin

jerm :cool:

All I know is that looks beautiful, Unknown!

Tina, yes, I know where you live, you live in the hearts of your many adoring fans. ???

Quote: (TinaM @ Oct. 19 2010, 3:53 PM)

Tom does that mean you know where i live?
I better quickly remove the empty vodka bottles from the front garden!

Tina

And replace them with full ones!
Quote: (jeremysdemo @ Oct. 19 2010, 6:25 PM)

Quote: (Unknown1 @ Oct. 19 2010, 3:49 PM)

Virginia Beach is the location of the proxy server I use....you know...for security purposes 'n stuff.
Here's a view out my back yard.

WHy do you have your location as Nazareth PA?

That's bit close for comfort...not that I don't like ya...tee hee

That's definitely not the view in Nazareth, a couple of corn fields maybe Wunderlerers Ole' country Store....

keep shinin

Nazareth, PA....hmmm...lemme think..........oh yeah, it was the first place I could think of when I first signed up coz that's where my beloved Martin D28 was manufactured. :)

yea that’s my back yard,

[insert picture of the MArtin Factory]

not as pretty as yours…but then again beauty is in the eye of the beholder. :laugh:

keep shinin

Quote: (TomS @ Oct. 19 2010, 6:35 PM)

Tina, yes, I know where you live, you live in the hearts of your many adoring fans.

tom you are such a sweetie!

and yes empty bottles are an eyesore but full ones are beautiful

Tina

Beauty is in the gullet of the beerholder. :laugh: